Skyrim - ENB Water Overhaul

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
ENBSeries creator Boris Vorontsov has released a new video for Skyrim with some new water effects in his upcoming ENBSeries update.

Procedural caustic generated from water textures and dispersion. Upcoming effect of ENBSeries graphic enchancement for TES Skyrim
More information.

Goddamnit why didn't he made that in TheWitcher games?

Oh, yea, why would he, they made it themselves.

Goddamnit why didn't he made that in TheWitcher games?

Oh, yea, why would he, they made it themselves.
Look someones jealous because water has never looked this good in any Witcher game.;) Anyways I like to use his mod and Sweet FX in a variety of different games anyway.

I was fine with the water before. *shrugs*

What has always bothered me about Skyrim is there is freaking snow everywhere and not one damn footprint is left in it. If eating up RAM was a problem, couldn't they just make them fade quickly, like other games do? I could've lived with that. Haven't looked in a while, but no one had made a mod for this last time I did. I thought for sure that would be one of the first mods…

I have footprints in the snow mod for Skyrim. It's just called "Footprints", I think.

I have footprints in the snow mod for Skyrim. It's just called "Footprints", I think.
Yep I also like to use cloaks and weather mods to go along with it. Nothing better than getting wet, or freezing in the snow. Those mods aren't for everyone though as they add allot of realism.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys. All of those sound awesome. I'll have to look again.

Yea I have Footprints, Wet and Cold (see your breath, people equip appropriate items for the weather, water drips on skim, steam, ash effects, etc.), then there is Splash! That shows splashes of water when it rains, supreme fog, Frostfall (which is fun even if you lower the exposure to .1 so you get all the fun stuff if you don't want to be building a campfire every hour), and lots more.

What has always bothered me about Skyrim is there is freaking snow everywhere and not one damn footprint is left in it.

Not one single bit of yellow snow either. :)

Yea I have Footprints, Wet and Cold (see your breath, people equip appropriate items for the weather, water drips on skim, steam, ash effects, etc.), then there is Splash! That shows splashes of water when it rains, supreme fog, Frostfall (which is fun even if you lower the exposure to .1 so you get all the fun stuff if you don't want to be building a campfire every hour), and lots more.

I've never heard of Splash. Is that on Nexus or Steam Workshop?

Back
Top Bottom