Of course it isn't. The Dreaming is about dreams and fantasy, wonder and marvel, facing off against the cold touch of banality, of utility, of being mature and reasonable. It's almost gnostic on it's elements: Faeries seek to destroy the mechanical world of matter and order, to let wild dreams and nightmares to rush back and spawn a new age of legends, of heroes and villains, of monsters. It's about humanity looking beyond themselves and into the great maybe, and of dreams incarnate coming back to the world to fight against that very shadow, that very nothing, that is about to destroy it all, that is about to send all magic and beauty into exile.

What's the Lost about? Boohoo, they were so mean with me! Now I'll be mean with other people too! Waaaambulance incoming from the world of magic, yay. :roll:
Looks like the real deal to me.

Looks like the real deal to me.

troll_21.png

The simple fact he knows about my Changeling obsession being one of the thingies that makes me, like, me makes MiniKalos my number one fan. Once I manage to dance without breaking my ankles and my first single's out I'll send you an autographed copy, and a box of hugs just for you.

Edit: Learn 2 code, Watch Command. Please.

Weeeeelllll! Fine, Fairy Queen is Black Cat. Hail to the wicked witch of loliland.

Yeah, much better effort there. Keep it up.

I'm sorry, did someone say Loli Witch?

picture.php

I could have sworn someone said Loli Witch.

IS SOMEONE YOU KNOW AN RPGWATCH MEMBER?

Your friend or family member may regularly post on RPGWatch if:

- He still has four bottles from a six-pack of Sam Adams he bought in mid-August.
- He breaks apart half of his Hershey's bar and puts the rest in the fridge for later.
- At the start of the week he makes sure all five pairs of business socks (black) are ironed and neatly folded, along with some fun sports socks (white with two red rings around the top) so he's ready to cut loose on the weekend.
- He has no less than three types of dental floss in the house at all times.
- Never puts more milk on his cereal (Cheerios, plain) than is necessary.
- Suggested to his wife that they attend sex therapy before having ever slept together, so that if any problems should happen to arise, they'd be well equipped to deal with them.
- Thought about buying neapolitan ice cream once, but in the end settled for vanilla once again.
- Can't stand being given creased, pre-handled plastic bags when shopping in town. Once asked a sales assistant if he could have a bag that looked a little "smarter", if you please.
- Brushes his teeth on coffee breaks.
- Chews each bite of food exactly 24 times.
- Learned to sew at age nine, but can't really find the time for it anymore.
- Recently purchased a binder at Staples. Bought color-coded dividers to go with his new binder.
- Was Vice President of his college's safety walk program.
- Enjoys the fuzzy cover on his toilet seat so much he's started to always pee sitting down.
- The public library once overcharged him $3.45 for a book they didn't check in properly. To avoid a scene, he paid it.
- Uses a stencil of his company's logo on his jack-o-lanterns.
- Avoids lunch alone with female colleagues in the staffroom, just on the off chance that he'll be wrongfully accused of workplace sexual harassment.
- Got into protracted arguments with several users on the hotornot.com site, after challenging them to provide valid explanations for their ratings.
- Likes to say 'maybe we shouldn't' when he clearly wants to.
- Finds his next door neighbours children's basketball games unnecessarily noisy, and is working up the courage to ask them to tone it down a touch.
- Has sex through the hole in the front of his pyjama pants.

Fuzzy toilet covers ARE the best.

troll_21.png

The simple fact he knows about my Changeling obsession being one of the thingies that makes me, like, me makes MiniKalos my number one fan. Once I manage to dance without breaking my ankles and my first single's out I'll send you an autographed copy, and a box of hugs just for you.

Edit: Learn 2 code, Watch Command. Please.

Code:
#include <string>
#include <iostream>
#include <boost/lexical_cast.hpp>
#include <boost/foreach.hpp>

const int digit_total = 3;

int g_nCode [] = {0, 3, 1};
std::string Destroy_Humanity(int i)
{
    static int hymn = 0;
    std::string resultStr;

if (hymn >= (digit_total - 1)){
        hymn = 0;
    }

if (i == g_nCode[hymn]) {
        ++hymn;
        resultStr = "passed";
    }
    else {
    resultStr = "failed";
    }

return resultStr;

}

int main()
{
    std::cout << "Input code: " << std::endl;

std::string hello;
    std::cin >> hello;

if(hello.size() > digit_total) {
        std::cout << "invalid length." << std::endl;
        exit(0);
    }

int nSuccesses = 0;
    int nFailures  = 0;
    BOOST_FOREACH( char ch, hello )
    {
        std::string strResult = Destroy_Humanity(boost::lexical_cast<int>(ch));
        if (strResult == "passed")
        ++nSuccesses;
        else if (strResult == "failed")
        ++nFailures;

std::cout << strResult << std::endl;

}

if (nFailures >= 1) {
        std::cout << "Unauthorized. North Korea alerted." << std::endl;
        exit(0);
    }
    else if (nSuccesses == digit_total) {

std::cout << "access granted. but derp a derp" << std::endl;
    }

return 0;
}

Listen up!

I've now personally received two of these "friends" requests things or whatever they are. I won't mention who it was that sent them but let me make this perfectly clear:

If you are caught either sending, or receiving, one of these invites, you will be summarily executed and cast into the pit of shame for all to see. A practice so lowly, so pitiful, so popamole, is not fit for the Codex. For God's sake, get a hold of yourselves! It's only been one day and here we are acting like regular people.

This is the last time I will mention this subject. I expect every one of you to conduct yourselves according to your stature and true nature. That is all.

Careful, Crispy. You must add a "don't get me wrong" after each critic you make, otherwise you risk being summarily banned.

Yes, Lieutenant racofer, thank you for the reminder.

Back
Top Bottom