How a brave, tiny nations strikes FEAR into the heart of evil worldwide.

Andhaira

Sentinel
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-15445047

There is probably no worse nightmare, for America, for Europe, for the world, in the 21st Century than if Pakistan gets out of control under the influence of extremist Islamic forces, armed with nuclear weapons...The stakes here are huge."

You can just hear the sound of unrine trickling down the legs of the writer as he writers. This then, is the terror a nation of TRUE MUSLIMS brings about in zionists and their puppets.

Pakistan has the power to unleash World War 3 upon the world, and not just any World War, but a Global Thermonuclear War that will burn this Good Green Earth in the fires of Thermonuclear Flames.

Come on zionists, bring it. There is one Muslim Nation yet that has not forgotten it's warrior heritage, one that knows the True Enemy for what it is.

Death, destruction and the end of the western way of life are all that await you in Pakistan, fools!

Not really. The second they even fueled up their first missile, the US and its allies would turn the entire country into a parking lot.

He is raving BN.

Last edited:
I'm not generally one to tell the mods how to do their jobs, but he and a few other of our recent additions are in desperate need of the ban hammer.

There is one Muslim Nation yet that has not forgotten it's warrior heritage

Uh…let me guess. Malayasia? Iran?

Come on give us a hint

Pakistan? Really?
The nation that played Bin Laden and us at the same time?
They wouldn't start a war when they can make so much money being in the middle of one.

They wouldn't start a war when they can make so much money being in the middle of one.

Beside being so busy fighting among themselves?

What Andy totally forgets is that Pakistan has one love above creating thermo-nuclear war, and that is playing Cricket. Therefore, all the major Cricket playing nations of the world are safe. All the US has to do is start playing the game!! :)

I'm not generally one to tell the mods how to do their jobs, but he and a few other of our recent additions are in desperate need of the ban hammer.

No, seriously, you're better off putting him on an ignore list and leaving him be. Same goes for Prosper and Liberal. They're like hydras--don't try to cut them off.

It just means people will smarten up and respond with ultimate force, destroying the muslim world you pretend to belong to utterly.

Along these lines, my Dad and I were discussing the goings on in Iraq last night. He did intelligence work in the Army during Vietnam as well as some contract work with the DIA afterwards. He thinks what is going to happen is that that Iran leaning cleric (can't remember his name, but he was making a lot of noise there a few years ago) is going to end up really running the show and aligning them with Iran.

Once that happens, he thinks it will really embolden Iran and there is a 50/50 chance that they do something stupid with a nuke. Could just be a test or something, but that they'll do something, and if that happens, the western allies are basically just going to carpet bomb Iran into oblivion (could even include multiple tactical nuclear strikes)

Add in that a US district court just held Iran partially liable for 9/11 (not exactly sure how they got to that conclusion) and if Iran makes even one misstep, I think the western allies are going to have had enough of this shit for one lifetime.

Would that be al-Sadr?

Yeah, that ass-clown

Your dad is obviously going senile with old age, frankly speaking. Iran has NO nukes, just like Iraq never had any WMDs. They only want peaceful nuclear power.

Compare that with the rabidly racist and Islamophobic and anti Christian state of Israel that has around 200 to 400 nukes and is crazy enough to use them. It is they that should be carpet bombed and nuked.

Google the Samson Option just to see how psychotic and evil these Nazis really are.

Your dad is obviously going senile with old age, frankly speaking. Iran has NO nukes, just like Iraq never had any WMDs. They only want peaceful nuclear power.

If you believe that, I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale. Iraw wanted weaponized nukes, but never made it happen. Iraq actually had plenty of WMD's and used them in the Iran-Iraq war (gas warfare is considered a WMD). Whether or not they had them after the Gulf War is of course a matter of debate. They certainly wanted Saudi Arabia and Iran to THINK they had them.

But that's off topic. Iran wants to join the nuclear club, and not just for peaceful purposes. I can't say I blame them entirely given the arsenal that Israel has, but given their government, I'd much rather they didn't get nuclear power of any kind.

Compare that with the rabidly racist and Islamophobic and anti Christian state of Israel that has around 200 to 400 nukes and is crazy enough to use them. It is they that should be carpet bombed and nuked.

Not a big fan of Israel due to their policies, but Israel has never started a war, their neighbors can't say the same.

Google the Samson Option just to see how psychotic and evil these Nazis really are.

Well, they aren't nazi's, though they are a bit crazy. Of course being surrounded by millions of people that want you dead just because of your religion can do that to you.

For a so called racist state its amazing how many Jews and Arabs actually live together in perfect harmony within Israel. I'd also like to know which policies don't people like. It's amazing how much the world media gets wrong about Israel; try talking to people who live there -Jews, Moslems and Christians- you just might get a surprise!!

200m people and like 4 times the size of UK , yeah only a dot on the map.

It isn't that difficult to strike fear to the west , they are even afraid of their trade partners ( lolchina , Iran, Nicaragua Granada, Panama....) ; look at Australia getting occupied by US troops because "China is looking to expand" .
Coming from a small nation that fights Muslims for like 1.500 years i can only laugh.

For a so called racist state its amazing how many Jews and Arabs actually live together in perfect harmony within Israel. I'd also like to know which policies don't people like. It's amazing how much the world media gets wrong about Israel; try talking to people who live there -Jews, Moslems and Christians- you just might get a surprise!!
Everyone has to have pastel colour scheme in Jerusalem proper, so I can understand the bombings.

But the fear part I have to wonder how much they seem to strive to find something afraid of, both news and politicians. They had a good idea all along that Soviet Union was no real threat just as they knew the US was no real threat, but it can be convenient to keep people in line to point out that there's a one in a billion chance you could die in a terrah rist attack.

Like all things, there are good and bad. The Israelis (particularly the settlers) treat the arabs in the occupied territories pretty bad. (not that the arabs don't give as good as they get). The whole policy of the settlements is one I strongly disagree with.

Back
Top Bottom