Might & Magic X - The Blade Dancer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Limbic Entertainment has a new update for Might & Magic X that reveals another class you can play called the Blade Dancer.

Book_BladeDancer.jpg

Elite among sylvan warriors, certain Elves dedicate their lives to the intricate Elven martial art known as the Battle Dance.

Bladedancers are light-footed, slick and stealthy. Spiritually, they’re rooted deeply in the powers of nature. Their combat style is highly defensive, but when they attack, they do it with rigor, good rhythm and precision.
More information.

It's decent art, as always. Unfortunately her head is much too small for her body, which is just a little distracting.

Another news bit is driving me crazy;keep em coming Couch. Only two days to go. I'm thinking of developing a strange illness come Thursday morning when it comes out.
I like the idea of the Blade dancer but not sure if they'll make my first party. I rolled another party last night-Mercenary-Scout-Freemage-Shaman. Wow! The Shaman rocks out mele damage for a caster. Good for regeneration and the spear when she runs out of mana. Its gonna to be hard to keep that class out of my party on Thursday. The scout isn't a bad tank either. Maybe go Scout-Blade dancer-Freemage-Shaman?

I just received the retail box today. I must admit I haven't been following it too closely and was a bit surprised that it was released already. I see that this is according to plan but I was under the impression this open-development process needed a bit more to reach its goal.

I just received the retail box today.
very nice, I would have loved to get my hands on one of those. I read on the steam forum that people were expecting to get copies shortly.

Time is going very slow today

Thanks for the link Dark Savant!

There is a huge change since EA:
"Modified the range combat, allowing all ranged attacks to be used while being in Melee Combat, reducing damage to 50%"
Makes a lot of sense. Now I am wondering what else they changed since Early Access. ^^

Also a patch with 8GB of size - holy cow.
If the game requires 10 GB of disk space - what did they actually put on the DVD?

Last edited:
It's decent art, as always. Unfortunately her head is much too small for her body, which is just a little distracting.

I was just thinking how cliche the artwork looks. I suppose it's not just this game, but pretty much all games, though. It's like everyone decided there's one way to do fantasy artwork, or something. It's not bad, it's just boring.

Back
Top Bottom