Armored Princess - Preview @ Hooked Gamers

Dhruin

SasqWatch
King's Bounty: Armored Princess has been previewed at Hooked Gamers in a good little overview article:
Many of the old races will return. Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Undead and Demons will all make an appearance. In addition to these six, Armored Princess features a new race, Pangolins. These lizard-like creatures have particularly bloodthirsty traditions and are among the most ancient races in the realm. Pangolin warriors are terrifying in combat and, as such, much sought after allies. They are difficult to control but those who are able to find common ground with this fearsome race will find them to be strong allies. In addition to the new race, Armored Princess boasts 5 new bosses, 10 new spells and a new level-cap of 50. There will also be new abilities and talents as well as about 50 new items.
More information.

This is still one of my most anticipated upcoming releases. When are they going to hint at a date for the English release?

This is still one of my most anticipated upcoming releases. When are they going to hint at a date for the English release?

I'll wait ... it will be January before I finish the stuff coming starting next month anyway ...

So this is an expansion, do I want to have a character from KB:TL built up already? Even though this hero is female? The level cap is 50, do I go from 0-50 in KB:AP content?

IMO it will come out in mid-late September

KB:TL (RUS) was released July '08. KB:TL (USA) was released Sept '08

KB:AP (RUS) was released July '09. KB:AP (USA) should be released Sept '09

Takes 4 months to translate?

So this is an expansion, do I want to have a character from KB:TL built up already? Even though this hero is female? The level cap is 50, do I go from 0-50 in KB:AP content?

Not really an expansion, it's stand-alone and you're playing a different character, leveling is different, pretty much think of it as a brand new game.

It's seemingly in the same way an expansion as Age Of Wonders . Shadow Magic was an expansion of Age Of Wonders 2.

Back
Top Bottom