Post a Picture of Yourself!

Plus he's not on my shelf - he's down in the basement with the rest of the gang. He's in the box marked with the red arrow (and yes, there are two more rows of boxes behind the two in front):

OK, that seems safe - they probably can't get up to anything while boxed in the basement.

Thank you so much, Jaz. :heart:

Seriously, animals are so adorable :smitten: All you lucky people with dogs, cats and rabbits!! We want to have pets too but it's really difficult to raise them in apartments in Australia :-/ I'm such a sucker for dogs and my hubby for cats. One day, we were passing by pet store, there was this CUTEST white rabbit looking at us, so wanted take him/her home but I heard rabbits are more difficult to raise than dogs or cats :(

Anyway, back to the topic, Aubrielle, you look really stylish in that picture!! Love your blonde hair, Jaz and Aubrille! Again, I'm so envious, you girls can dye hair so easily! For Asian girls like me, we have so limited choices :(

Seriously, animals are so adorable :smitten: All you lucky people with dogs, cats and rabbits!! We want to have pets too but it's really difficult to raise them in apartments in Australia :-/ I'm such a sucker for dogs and my hubby for cats. One day, we were passing by pet store, there was this CUTEST white rabbit looking at us, so wanted take him/her home but I heard rabbits are more difficult to raise than dogs or cats :(

Anyway, back to the topic, Aubrielle, you look really stylish in that picture!! Love your blonde hair, Jaz and Aubrille! Again, I'm so envious, you girls can dye hair so easily! For Asian girls like me, we have so limited choices :(

Are you kidding me?! I'd seriously give a kidney to be an Asian girl…Asians look good in everything! You bleed style anywhere you go, in anything you wear. I've never met an Asian girl that couldn't seriously rock anything she put on, and most I've known could wear a bath towel down the street and look like a Victoria's Secret model - and you personally look like you could easily do that. I'm convinced that Asians are like elves, and you have natural grace that poor Anglo-Irish girls like me can only envy. To me, you're the lucky one. ;)

Anyways, thank you!! :)

And actually, you might be surprised. :) My wife has her two cats she brought into the household, and I've had a way easier time with rabbits than I have with them. Bunnies can be litter trained really easily, and a lot of them don't get up to the kind of mischief you've seen earlier in the thread. And if they do, just build them a decently-sized pen and throw entertainment at them in the form of old phone books, old bills, and toilet paper rolls, and they're happy! And the males tend to be really affectionate and let you hold them. :heart:

You must know a lot of pretty Asian girls :p

Grass is greener on the other side I guess :) Asians envy Anglo girls gorgeous figure, tall and glamorous, and your colourful eyes and hairs. It kind of adds mysterious feel, IMO. As you can see from my avarta, I love girls with blonde hair and blue eyes, I think it's to die for!

We just can't wait to move to a house or even duplex or town house to keep pets! They are just soooooo adorable!

Asian vs Anglo girls? I happen to like both. :)

Here's Buster a few weeks ago after a haircut. 11 years old now, and he still looks like a puppy. :smitten:

9gpysX3.jpg

Me.. looking somewhat grimy after a recent workout.

0gdoQJE.jpg

Omg, your dog is seriously 11 years old?! It's so ADORABLE!!!!! I want a dog like yours :smitten: What breed is he?? (btw, I think hair is trimmed a bit too short :p)

He's a Mal-Shi (also known as a Malti Tzu). - 1/2 Maltese and 1/2 Shih-tzu

Their coats are usually kept longer, but we live in a hot climate, and I like the way he looks with the shorter coat anyways.

Here's a pic from a couple of years ago when he had longer hair. I think he went out drinking the night before. ;)

urGj096.jpg

You two look pretty nice, too, JDR :). But Buster doesn't look like he's eleven! Wow.
Those double-coated dogs don't lose much hair which is fine for allergic people, but matting is not good for them, so trimming is a must ... at least for Rocky the Yochon (Yorkie/Bichon mix) whose coat tends to mat even though he's brushed twice a day.

That's a cute one ;)

What happened to his eye?

I assume you're referring to the discoloration in the surrounding fur. It's related to natural chemicals called porphyrins that are found in the tears and saliva of certain dog breeds. It can stain lighter-colored fur over time.

There are ways to wash it out, but afaik it's harmless. Buster isn't overly fond of baths anyways, and he particularly dislikes anyone trying to wash his face. :)

I assume you're referring to the discoloration in the surrounding fur. It's related to natural chemicals called porphyrins that are found in the tears and saliva of certain dog breeds. It can stain lighter-colored fur over time.

There are ways to wash it out, but afaik it's harmless. Buster isn't overly fond of baths anyways, and he particularly dislikes anyone trying to wash his face. :)

Hehe fair enough ;)

Yes, it looked sort of like a wound near his eyes.

Yeah, it's harmless, and it's even more apparent if your dog is one of those who always 'cry' (which is not breed dependent, can happen in all breeds). There's surgery to fix the tear canals, but that can be more harmful than anything else, so Rocky will have to keep the rusty tears and discolored fur patches.

My dog (Balder) enjoying his favorite seat.

Originally Posted by RedSocialKnight:

Please tell me that your house includes a doggie door.

I assumed it was some kind of joke, but I certainly didn't get it.

I forgot about this - got distracted by the giant rabbits. I didn't want you to think it's some snide joke about your dog.

It's just that if Balder had a doggie door, it might be called Balders's… Gate?

Not so funny when explained, but I thought it was a pretty good one. ;)

I forgot about this - got distracted by the giant rabbits. I didn't want you to think it's some snide joke about your dog.

It's just that if Balder had a doggie door, it might be called Balders's… Gate?

Not so funny when explained, but I thought it was a pretty good one. ;)

Hehe, ok, didn't quite think of that ;)

I do have a regular door, though, and as soon as he puts his paws on it - I come running, opening it for him. So, it can kinda serve as his gate ;)

Omg, Dart, your avatar is really you! o_o

JDR, your puppy is extremely cute! Both with and without hair.

I have a similar looking dog, a Bichon Frise, who's a little rugrat. I also have a small Beagle. I'll try and post some pics later.

Who else would it be? ;)

Well, cause some people (like me) occasionally post random people we find attractive as our avatars. I did that for a while. o.o;

Back
Top Bottom