Interesting new strategy game hitting the pad tonight

Apparently some game that looks likke it is a mix between total war and okami will be hitting the iPad tonight. Looks promising and may give Sega's iOS version of total war a runs for it's money.

Really how does that look marvelous again. Do keep posting links though some are interesting. Cant wait for your next pad link.:rolleyes:

Apparently some game that looks likke it is a mix between total war and okami will be hitting the iPad tonight. Looks promising and may give Sega's iOS version of total war a runs for it's money.

Quick there is a thread about CDPR making an announcement soon. You may want to get over there and tell us how great it would be if they were announcing an ipad only game. Please include a link about PC viruses or how super duper the ipad is.

It does look cool. The art style/graphics are interesting and the dragging control scheme for an RTS is something kinda innovative, like a real-world general drawing out a battle plan on a map.

Ive been resisting the ipad, i really want one but have yet to be able to justify the purchase since i have iphone & netbook portable computing / communication devices. I may be able to use it for work, as im moving from design to fire inspection soon, yay.

Quick there is a thread about CDPR making an announcement soon. You may want to get over there and tell us how great it would be if they were announcing an ipad only game. Please include a link about PC viruses or how super duper the ipad is.

lol, u jelly?

lol, u jelly?

No he is just stating the facts the thread stater is a troll. He uses the same name on a couple of forums and spams apple news.

Hey guys - I have been vocal about his abuse of the forums, but here he is actually reporting a new release SRPG game in at least a fairly appropriate forum ... so here I am willing to cut him some slack.

Hey guys - I have been vocal about his abuse of the forums, but here he is actually reporting a new release SRPG game in at least a fairly appropriate forum … so here I am willing to cut him some slack.

Yeah it is kind of ridiculous to have 8/20 of the threads in first page are the these "Look an awesome iPad game" that may or may not actually be an rpg or indie at all. This user does the same thing on the GameFAQs forums as "AppleJockRida" so I'm guessing maybe they work for a "search engine optimization" company that specializes in marketing ipad apps.

Rather than cluttering the section with new threads every time they have an "amazing!!!!" game that they're dying to share with us, it would probably be better for them to create an ongoing single thread. Seriously OP - please just create an "AppleIntimidation's iPad Game Thread" and post new posts in it whenever you have one to share.

Last edited:
Well as well as announcing new Ipad games, he does sometimes take time out from his busy schedule to insult everyone who isn't interested in iOS devices.

Yeah it is kind of ridiculous to have 8/20 of the threads in first page are the these "Look an awesome iPad game" that may or may not actually be an rpg or indie at all. This user does the same thing on the GameFAQs forums as "AppleJockRida" so I'm guessing maybe they work for a "search engine optimization" company that specializes in marketing ipad apps.

Rather than cluttering the section with new threads every time they have an "amazing!!!!" game that they're dying to share with us, it would probably be better for them to create an ongoing single thread. Seriously OP - please just create an "AppleIntimidation's iPad Game Thread" and post new posts in it whenever you have one to share.

Looks pretty cool to me. I may have to pick this one up. I'm a big fan of the RTK games so this may serve to scratch that itch.

Back
Top Bottom