Skyrim Funniest thing you've seen

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

BillSeurer

Eternal Supreme Dictator
I was wandering around and literally bumped into a giant. So I did the natural thing and ran away! I spotted some rocks where I though I might be safe but could hear the giant was hot on my tail. I barely made it to the rocks and clambered to safety.

But wait, where was my huscarl? There she was chasing after the giant. The giant turned around and kicked her and she went sailing off into the sky out of sight into the distance! :lol: So I pulled out my bow and started taking pot shots at the giant.

I had worn it down a bit when I noticed something moving off in the distance. I zoomed in with my bow and it was my huscarl running back into the battle. Based on how long I had been firing she must have been punted 1/4 of the way across Skyrim. She must have been really POed because she actually finished off the giant.

I've only got two funny stories so far.

One is being killed by a sabercat and having my body shoot across the landscape like I'd been sitting in a pitching machine. I cartwheeled across the ground, hit a rock, shot into the air, flipped across a river, hit the ground again, continued my cartwheeling before finally coming to a stop. The whole thing must have taken a good 30-40 seconds. Some of these beasties obviously have quite a good arm on them.

The other one is during the first dragon battle, when suddenly I heard a bunch of people shouting, then looked around to see three hired thugs totally ignoring the first dragon seen in these parts in millenia to kill me for, apparently, stealing a trinket from someone. Exactly what I never found out, and the name on the note they were carrying wasn't familiar. That added a new dimension of difficulty to that battle. :p

Haha, nice one.

I've had a similar experience, only I was the one who got beaten half way across Skyrim. Giants really do hit hard. He killed me and sent me flying with a single blow.

I like how I kill bandits.

I never take the first shot. I always walk right up to them as if to say hello, and let them wail on me for a few hits then I run away and then come right back and beat their a$$. Its the prefect justification for killing these guys - hey they started it.

Black Comedy: My beat down on one group of bandits was not so good and one of the badly beaten guys was begging for mercy. He will continue his begging for mercy in the afterlife.

I don't know if this is funny, but I found it so.
Regarding stealing.

If you steal a lot of stuff undetected, a town's Jarl will send thug's after you and rough you up. Well, they will actually kill you. So even though you are undetected when stealing, the Jarl knows you've done it. I hope it doesn't ruin other quests I do for him, or getting a house.

Yesterday I saw something hilarious. It's obviously a glitch, but it made me laugh anyway.

I quick traveled back to a Daedric shrine to hand in a quest. Right after the loading was done, I see a horse flying off the mountain top, going WOOOSH down the mountain side as if it had been hit by a Giant. No Giants present though.

I have no idea where that horse came from or why it suddenly flew off the mountain and crashed further down.

Not sure if can be considered funny to some one but for me was funny and weird.

Upon travelling to the college of mages from whiterun, a fugitive approached and handed me one item, I was not even capable of talking and asking his motives, he only kept repeating if I double cross him of his position where he was ruining he will cut me apart, I was running around and waiting for something to happen, when suddenly Hunter, so called guy appeared and asked about the fugitive, since my character had good nature he handed the stolen goods and went to continue his travel. So then after walking a minute or so away I decided to go back and see maybe something happened and then I saw Hunter classing fugitive and like a child fugitive was crying for mercy with animation of staying at ground protecting his head, kind of funny to hear his cruel man voice treating your life if you betray his location and then to hear his voice begging for mercy,because I was expecting the contrary and even to have problems in future with my life.

I like my Wizard's guild courtyard, for some reason the area seems to attract dragons, I now have 3 dragon corpses in it, all you can see are dragon bones everywhere! :biggrin:

Daniel.

Once a dragon spotted you it seem difficult to shake them off. I ran around a mountain's cliff and finally the dragon got stuck at some mountain ridge...

Sky wolves. I shot one, and it flew up into the air and started running around like 20 ft above me, unable to get back down to my level while i slaughterd it's comrades.

I looked up again and it was gone!

Wolves in Skyrim don't seem to have much of a connection to the ground. I'm constantly seeing them floating several feet in the air.

During the first few hours of gameplay as I'm leaving Riverwood, having just gotten my hands on a bow (plus some arrows, d'oh), I spot a deer quite long way away and decide to bag me some venison. I sneak a little closer and take aim. To my surprise I actually hit the deer (as it is quite far for my not-so-stellar skills) and kill it with a sneak attack. I let out a triumpant cry of victory, which promptly turns to a curse as I see the deer fall into the river. I start running towards it, but it is swept away by the current. So, I'm standing there cursing my luck when I see a terrified rabbit run up the river (away from the floating deer corpse), IN the river, zigzagging around, like a rabbit on waterskis or something. It looked hilarious.

. I let out a triumpant cry of victory, which promptly turns to a curse as I see the deer fall into the river. I start running towards it, but it is swept away by the current.

My character seems to love kicking his slain foes off of high places. The first time it happened I sent a boss baddy soaring off the top of a mountain. This was followed by a mad, sliding scramble down the almost vertical slopes to retrieve the loot. I hope that never happens with someone holding a quest item! :p

Today I saw a flying horse, too. While visiting a fortress we had taken during the Imperial campaign, a horse crashlanded between me and my fellow troopers. That was ... interesting.

Sonny tried to use a 'raise Zombie' spell on a long-dead skeleton. I expected nothing to happen, but there was a 'poof' and the skeleton suddenly had two ribcages :p.

Know what my favorite sight in the game is? Orcs. Dang, they are *hot*! Always glad to meet some Orc bandits out in the wild ...

I came up against my first giants last night. They don't seem to mind me stealing from their treasure chest. Odd, ehh? But they seem impossible to kill.

When I got too close, my companion just disappeared with one slam from the giant. I look around no companion… Oh well, I figure he was probably smashed into a million pieces.

A few seconds later upon exiting from the giant area, my companion falls from the sky in a crumpled mess. I give him a few seconds and he stands back up. LOL!

Barbas the dog… When he leads you to the where Rueful Axe is and you get in front of him he will butt into your back start pushing your PC forward until both of you will get stuck on some obstacle.

It wasn't seen but it was heard and it made me spill my drink:

I walk into this Fletcher shop in Solitude and ask him if he has any arrows for killing dragons, his response was:

Ohh, and I suppose you want a bow that shoots rainbows and a quiver that dispenses beer.

Know what my favorite sight in the game is? Orcs. Dang, they are *hot*! Always glad to meet some Orc bandits out in the wild …

I don't think we need to hear any more! :p

It's only a minor thing, but when I had to lighten the load to carry some loot back to town, I dropped a stack of firewood inside an orc camp. As I did one of the orcs said something like "and they call me a savage! At least I don't leave my trash lying around."

I remember selling the armour I was wearing and the shopkeeper said something like, "your not in your own home now!" :biggrin:

Daniel.

Not funny, but... I ran into my first dragon, no second actually. The first dragon was a horrible thing: an shrill cry in the air and then the shadow that blotted out the sun. Well, almost. ;) It didn't attack me.

The second one, I thought, "Hey I'm the dragonborn. Let's rock." Once I was attacking it, it turned out I actually had a chance to kill it. The fight took me all over the place and I was thinking that I had to remember where my horse was. The poor thing had been screaming and running around like a scared little thing. It was my first horse and it had cost me a good deal of money.

In the end, I managed to be victorious. But when I went to look for my horse, all I could find was its corpse... :(

Back
Top Bottom