Asheron's Call - New Gameplay Videos

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
RPGWatch member Fluent has continued to post more videos on YouTube channel that gives everyone a tour of the classic RPG MMO game Asheron's Call.

Hello beautiful people! In this riveting episode, we show off a bit of the questing gameplay of the old-school MMORPG, Asheron's Call, by exploring a quest that sends us to a creepy crypt! Watch and see how it unfolds as we battle fierce undead and try to stay alive in this strange place.
Don't forget to watch the other videos if you have time to spare.

More information.

Fluent,

Does it have monthly subscritpion fee ? If so, how much ?

If it is free-to-play model, I mean: it is REALLY REALLY free to play or we'll have to pay for inventory space, number of characters, etc etc ?

Great video!

Keep posting them!

henriquejr,

There is NO sub fee! The game is buy-to-play, at the cost of $10 total. There is NO cash shop (at least, not that I'm aware of), nothing at all to buy, and you get complete and total access to ALL content for $10!

That's a big reason why I'm so excited about this game right now. For $10, you get a lifetime subscription to a game that has over 15 years of content in it. It's an absolute steal, and I think it's fantastic. Not to mention how awesome the game is, it's truly the best deal going right now in RPG gaming!

So yes, it is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY free to play! Join the Frostfell server and jump in with us! It's the most populated server right now and although it feels a bit barren at times, it's definitely not crowded or over-saturated with players that can be annoying, etc. It's really great. :)

Glad you like the videos! Here's more.

Questing with a Missile Weapon/Summoning Build:

Dungeon-diving in Asheron's Call:

Last edited:
Give me classic everquest with kunark only and i'd be a happy clam.

I'm having fun with this.

Fluent, does purchasing it still allow you to play AC2? That's what I heard or did they finally give that up?

rune, Glad to hear you're digging it! It gets really good once you start exploring a bit and building your character more.

redman, I have no idea if you can play AC2 with your purchase of AC. I didn't see anything that suggested that, so I'm just not sure. I did hear something awhile back that all AC2 servers were taken down, but I don't know much about it. Sorry!

Also, if you guys like this sort of video content, please consider becoming a Patron of mine with a donation of $10 or more per month! It's not much money but it helps me greatly and inspires me to continue making video and article content for all of you! Link is in my signature. :)

Don't sleep on this game, people! :)

More videos coming soon...waiting on buying my new computer to make more. ^^

Back
Top Bottom