I thought the RPGCodex was a prestigious magazine, since I read the Top 70 list, but when I try to go there I get schoolboy parse errors. Strange.

*puts out beach chair and takes a seat*

Well, well.

Woe is us for we have been exiled to this alien plane once more!
Here's hoping the Underlord and his minions finish acquiring the ingredients needed for our summoning ritual before long.
Stay strong and don't give into the temptations this realm claims to offer my dearest brothers, for straying from the path of darkness is straying from the sacred oath that unites us in our strife for the incline.

This Underlord chap does his best but it seems he's just not very good with computers.

Once again the forces of righteousness have brought down that toilet of the Internet, the RPG Codex forums. Let it be known that this is the fate of all who would support infamous Nazi war criminal Wesp5 and his cadre of duplicitous minions.

The day that the Codex forum suffers the same fate of RPGDot, is the day I'll laugh the hardest.

Edit:

I also see that Infinitron removed his terrible fan fiction from the Dragon Press Ultima Fan Fiction site's home page, too bad I got the page's URL before he did that:

http://dragonpress.tumbolian.org/Virtuousness Day.html

Have fun with it!

Last edited:
I disagree. There may be a few decent people over there but when most of them hate most modern RPG's just to appear cool and edgy, we've got a problem especially since they label themselves as being the very epitome of RPG discussion.

That's the major difference between the Watch and the Codex. We're not afraid to hate an RPG even if it does have the modern label, it being good is all that matters. Incidentally, for all the RPG series they claim to hate (i.e Dragon Age, The Witcher, The Elder Scrolls), they sure do spend most of their time discussing them with their discussion threads for them spanning hundreds of pages long.

^
The RPG Codex is fine. It's a certain white knighting easily butt hurt moderator that's the problem.

Oh boy. You think he's bad you haven't seen anything yet from the mentally unstable crew known as rpg codex moderators if you think he's bad :lol:

If you can stand wading through 25k posts Trash actually provides a lot of unintentional hilarity. Jaesun's posts OTOH are more of a cringeworthy affair. I don't think he actually posted while I did but he is more obsessed with me and other 'trolls' than even trash is.

Guys, this is a thread FOR people from the Codex to post when the Codex is down. It is NOT a thread to bash the Codex, so please desist!!

Guys, this is a thread FOR people from the Codex to post when the Codex is down. It is NOT a thread to bash the Codex, so please desist!!
Fuck you Corwin, I'll bash the Codex as much as I like.

I think the Codex just died.

False alarm!

Back
Top Bottom