Torchlight II Giveaway

rolfewiz

Watcher
To help promote Tanzia's Steam Greenlight campaign, we're giving away copies of Torchlight II and Dragon Age: Origins! This is an exclusive giveaway for rpgwatch forum members.

B7BDBD119092E32C90F9127475AE92D8C2BFAEBE

Tanzia is an open 3D world RPG by a small indie developer. The development team has worked on a lot of big RPGs you might know and love including Everquest, Wasteland 2, World of Warcraft, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, FreeRealms, Arcanity, and others.

Tanzia is about a young Akazi shaman on a quest to save his village and solve the mystery around his grandfather’s sudden disappearance when he was a child. His grandfather was the person he was most attached to. After a near fatal attack on the child by a dark evil, the child is sent by his grandfather to live in hidden seclusion on a remote island with "a most caring and trusted friend" (that's quoted from the narrated backstory). The grandfather also leaves the village and goes into a self-imposed exile. Decades later, the grandfather has never been heard from since leaving and many in the village openly presume him dead. The child, now adolescent, is talented and extremely driven to live up to the legacy of his grandfather. At the same time though, he doesn't really understand the details or the reasons behind his grandfather's disappearance and he struggles with feelings of loss and abandonment. As the main character in Tanzia you'll face the dark evil responsible for derailing your happy childhood, and you will unravel the mysterious details behind your grandfather's disappearance.

It's an old-style RPG made with modern tech and set in a unique world. No microtransactions, no ads, no gems to buy to fast-track your progress, just a good old-fashioned RPG.

Take a look and if you like Tanzia, please vote to get it on Steam!

Steam Greenlight Campaign Link
More info on www.playtanzia.com
Follow us on Twitter for updates..

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/8GO1d/torchlight-ii
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/H3BUC/dragon-age-origins

Ehm, but I already upvoted it on Greenlight because the game looks so cute I melted!

I'm just kidding. The actual reason I voted "yes" was:
No microtransactions, no ads, no gems to buy.

And I already have those two games that are giveaway so... Pass them elsewhere. :D

Even if Steam doesn't add the game to the catalogue but you put it somewhere else (GOG for example), I'll buy it.

Looks great!

I voted, but I also already have the two giveaway games. Tanzia is definitely giving off a Torchlight meets Avatar vibe.

Tanzia was Greenlit on Steam today. Just wanted to say thanks for your support all. A special thanks to Gorath at RPGWatch for covering us on the front page news.

Back
Top Bottom