Not receiving an activation mail? Unable to register? Check here

That avatar demands a Sir! Yes, Sir!! ;)

Jaz, who is that?

That avatar demands a Sir! Yes, Sir!! ;)
It does indeed :gorath:.
That's Commander Wolffe from TCW. One of those characters who don't need much screen time to gain a host of followers :smitten:.

One more post off topic since this problem seems to have been solved, but is TCW that good? It's just I hear the words "Clone Wars" and cringe. I've read a few times now that it really isn't that bad or at the very least it's better than the movies.

There are TCW haters, too, but both my son and I happen to love TCW. The TCW movie may not have been all that great, but the series is rather solid I'd say, and it's not just aimed at kids. So far, there were good and not-so-good episodes in the series, some episodes I could watch over and over again, and it gets a little bit darker as seasons go by. Meaning, I wouldn't let my sonny watch it alone. So... give it a chance.

I like it, too.

My most memorable moments (I only know season one this far, because I notoriously miss the TV appearance and thus wait for the DVDs) are C-3PO's appearance, the cold planet conflict and Yoda together with the clones in that tiny cave … a spiritual moment. And Jar Jar, of course. :biggrin:

thank you for this post, this was my issue. I've been trying desperately to find out why I could only post on specific posts.

Even if this thread is old, it just happened to me. No activation email. Not sure why I'm allowed to post here if not activated, though :p

EDIT: it was just my redirection server marking it as spam, nevermind and sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:
not to worry, it does happen regularly.

Back
Top Bottom