Post a Picture of Yourself!

Luvin' the Jaz pics! Cool styles!

The first pic was really great Jaz. That dress made you look like a anarchistic Marly Monroe ;)
The other pic was a bit over the top even for my colleague -> The guy that goes to the same festivals as you.

Here's a picture of me from a little over a year and a half ago. I'll let you guys guess which person in this photo I am!

Attachments

• n28802630_31254766_9221.jpg
    n28802630_31254766_9221.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 195
Mike!!--I can't believe you post here! Awesome. :)

(Seriously,looking good and hanging out with the only real comedian in the GOP, too--way to go.)

@Ubereil - you totally nailed it.

Thanks, Mag! I posted that picture of me (and a few others) in my old WoW guild's forums and they said "Wow, Mike sure has a lot of pictures of some random kid!" There's one other picture I wanted to post but can't find - it's me sitting in the captain's chair of the USS Enterprise - the aircraft carrier, not the spaceship. That picture terrified my friends, let me tell you...

I have some other pictures of myself that are more recent, but it'd be next to impossible for me to go through them all now and figure out which ones I could post without breaking some sort of law or NDA.

Pictures of me. One of them is a painting.

Attachments

• Pibbur.jpg
    Pibbur.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 262
  • Pibbursketch.jpg
    Pibbursketch.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 198
I love your mastery of the art of understatement, Ighartveit. :)

Pictures deleted 02/23/10

Last edited:
Wow, what beautiful eyes, magerette! Glacial Blue. I've been up close and personal with a couple, and that was what came to mind first. Very piercing. And it looks like your grandson was fortunate enough to inherit your eye shape. He's a certified cutie! :)

Margerette, I hope I won't say anything wrong with this but:
For an old women I think you look really beautifull. If I was more of your age, I would certainly look longer at you then the 3 seconds aloud ;)

Thanks, guys. You're more than kind. I thought I looked kind of witch-like--in an authentic NPC spellcasting kind of way, of course--but I'm glad you can stand the sight. ;)

Those pics are really cool :)!
@Rithrandil: Probably a stupid question, but...who is this Mike? *scratches head*
@Igharveit: wow, you look nothing like I thought you would :). For some reason I imagined a bald-headed guy. And who painted the painting?
@magerette: You look exactly like I thought you would. Witchy indeed (you said it :biggrin:)... and I love your eyes. Great color. And your grandson kinda resembles my sonny in these pics... the glasses, probably.

Those pics are really cool :)!
@Rithrandil: Probably a stupid question, but...who is this Mike? *scratches head*
Mike Huckabee. Republican presidential primary candidate. Met him in New Hampshire back in the winter of ought-seven. I have way cooler pictures of me but I am not allowed to post them because they could result in people being hurt/assassinated. No joke! Scary stuff.

But I have to agree with what everyone has said about magerette's pictures!The glacial blue eyes are amazing. I only have myself a pair of dirty sometimes green/sometimes brown/sometimes hazel eyes myself.

I love your mastery of the art of understatement, Ighartveit. :)

I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate. :) (Thank you)
Some demented shots of me, my grandson's mouth and a transparent car. ( that shot of me is only for the brave--I'd like to say it's not the years, it's the miles, but in this case I'm afraid it's both ;) )

But you look good!

Cute pics magerette!
The eyes rule.

However, as an Iron Maiden fan, I can´t resist :).

Dave_Murray-4350_bcfd.jpg

@Igharveit: That's truly impressive.
@Rithrandil: Thanks for the explanation. Had heard of him but never seen pics... and from the comments here I thought he was some kind of comedian.
@DeepO: :rotfl:
You bad, bad person, you! You just made me spill my coffee.

Back
Top Bottom