Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone Launch Trailer

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Here is the launch trailer for the Hearts of Stone DLC for The Witcher 3.

Step again into the shoes of Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster slayer, this time hired to defeat a ruthless bandit captain, Olgierd von Everec, a man who possesses the power of immortality. The expansion lets you choose your own way through an adventure that includes recruiting a crew of break-in artists, spending a night partying with a ghost and outsmarting the most bizarre creatures Geralt has ever faced.

Launching October 13th, 2015, Hearts of Stone packs over 10 hours of new adventures and introduces new characters, powerful monsters, unique romance, and a brand new storyline shaped by gamer choices. The expansion also introduces a brand new system of Runewords that significantly affects gameplay. Each Runeword will impact a different aspect of in-game mechanics and will allow the players to experiment with various strategies and tactics.
More information.

Alright, this trailer made me buy the "expansion pass". I want to know what this is all about.

I hope my current save game is compatible with this addon. Regarding the runes.

I started the game last night and seems like I lost my save from my previous playthrough when moving to Windows 10. Oh well, now I really have to replay it.

But I have to wait to do that because I just saw the news about a new patch coming in a few days, patch 1.10 (1.09 was skipped). This one is going to be HUGE: over 600 bugfixes and up to 16GB download depending on your platform.

I started the game last night and seems like I lost my save from my previous playthrough when moving to Windows 10. Oh well, now I really have to replay it.

But I have to wait to do that because I just saw the news about a new patch coming in a few days, patch 1.10 (1.09 was skipped). This one is going to be HUGE: over 600 bugfixes and up to 16GB download depending on your platform.

I've read the changelogs which reported a huge list of bug fixes and improvements, but I never noticed any mention of the size of the patch. Where did you hear about the 16 gigs patch? It sounds great anyway.

Thanks. Rather enormous!

Also apparently fixes both of the quest bugs I had. If only Bethesda was a tenth as responsible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom