Final mission

empoa

Traveler
Hi!

I'm on the last mission, where I have to kill the leader of the Indians. I killed all the Indians of the island, when I come to the temple where the leader was supposed to be there, is not

Any solution? The leader of the Indians should not stay in the main chair, which has a skull on top?

Did you miss any checkpoints by any chance? The little green flags on the map? Other than that I can't think of anything, but try reloading an earlier save and see if it happens again (in case it's just a one-time glitch). Lower the difficulty to Easy so it isn't so painful to play that part the second time.

No i don't miss any checkpoint, i killed every indian in the island and the shaman is not there, when i reached in him temple a guy on radio said kill him but the shaman doesn't there. I went to the mission menu to see what i have to do, and i haven't any missions to do. And i didn't kill the shaman yet.

This game have such a potencial and it's so unfinished and woth so many bugs :(

There is a cutscene before you even reach the top of the temple which then wraps up the game. After dealing with the cultists on the first island, I was in no mood to shoot my way through them again. I did a mad dash past most of them straight to the cutscene, then my game crashed. So I had to do it again. Good thing it was fun both times;)

I did miss a checkpoint since I initially approached from the north. I had to get in my boat and hit that before the mission marker moved to the temple at the eastern tip of the island. So double check that.

Yes, what jamian said. If you begin from an earlier save, you don't have to kill the Indians, just run past them to the end.

I just made my way to the end...

...But the final cut-scene is littered w/ stuttering every how many seconds. And this is the ONLY scene to stutter like this, while the rest of the game was smooth here (1600x900 resolution).

Suggestions...?

Suggestions…?

There was missing sound in that cutscene that the UP added, but this wasn't any different to the other sound files included with the patch. Or did the game slow down on all cutscenes?

There was missing sound in that cutscene that the UP added, but this wasn't any different to the other sound files included with the patch. Or did the game slow down on all cutscenes?

All the earlier cut-scenes were fine in-game.

There was slow-downs, stutters, and hitches ONLY on the final cut-scene when you meet the Head Chief of the atop that Aztec-style pyramid.

All the earlier cut-scenes were fine in-game.

There was slow-downs, stutters, and hitches ONLY on the final cut-scene when you meet the Head Chief of the atop that Aztec-style pyramid.

I had this happen as well.
if you uninstall/reinstall, then apply the 1.1 patch from here
http://http://www.patches-scrolls.de/white_gold_war_in_paradise.php#tp16
, then the 1.6 also found there, it will work flawlessly.
(there are 2 different 1.1patches out, one of them screws up this scene, i originally used one called 1.1 diskless patch, dont use that one)

I ran past some indians on my first go, and started the island from the enterance.
the game tells you not to use helicopters so I decided to do the misson by the book, and not cut any corners. I shot some indians, but ran past most of them when my ammo started running out.
The Shamen was there and I had no problems.

Just a suggestion though. the Shamen killing scene is pretty easy, did you shoot at the space where he would normally be sitting? It's a long shot but it may have triggered the cut-scene if you shot his "invisible" body lol.

Back
Top Bottom