Gothic 3 Where to buy Poison?

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Since Making Poison is bugged, only place I remember was the Alchemist in Cape Dun before you free the Humans from the Orcs.
Anyone seen in?

Thanks.

There are at least two I know of in the desert.

1. The swampweed farmer in Lago
2. A vendor named Aldo in Balkaresh

But of course, they only have a single Poison potion in their inventory. Not very useful if you want to make a multi-batch of poisoned arrows.

Thanks alot since its bugged and I can't use the console that puts me at plan B or C not sure which. :)
Anyway at this point I have been using a little memory program which can monitor bytes and alter them called Omni Tranier.
So if I get a couple I can find their memory addy and alter it, giving me as many potions as I have collected ingredents, since I try to use some balance in buggy situations.
Its not perfect but its better than not having any and being broken.

If this isn't fixed in the patch I will know now to buy any I find, the merchant in Cape Dun had 2 potions iir, to bad he is pushing up daisies. ;)

Hey don't merchants restock in a day or two when you buy supplies from them?

i think i found at least 6 poisons in game so far, 4 of which have poisoned my blades.

alchemists/mages usually only restock mana, healing, endurance, wine, water and the 4 mana plants. All other potions, plants, fire arrows don't i believe.

smiths restock pickaxes, hammers, and rawsteel i believe. Crossbow bolts too usually.

hunters restock arrows and sometimes crossbow bolts. Sometimes endurance potions.

general vendors restock water, bottles, torchs, pickaxes, hammers, laddles

also i've never seen a vendor sell off any stock you trade them. i also have waited for sellers to restock and then i will round up their inventory to multiples of 5 by selling them my gear. If you do this I have found almost every vendor to not replenish there supply by adding more on top. Its useful to help track what is actually continually available.

Yeah it looks like only Hassishan Alchemist are the ones whom sell it, but its still random and you may never see one.

I had to use an outside cheat program called Omni Traner since I can't use the console.
Whenever I reached a Hassishan Alchemist I Saved and Reloaded till I got 1 to 2 [most I have seen at once], then used the Traniner to find the Memory location of the Poison and changed, actually I gave my self alot, since I wanted to try Poisoning my Sharpened Blade Bolts, still haven't gotten to try them but I made a Ton. :)

A funny thng happened once I got the Poison I did all my Blades and next stop was the Arena in Mora Sol.
I paid and was about to enter the area when I realised I didn't have a normal weapon anymore, doh!
Lucky there was an Anvil and Stone next to the area, so don't do all your Weapons!
Lol, I had spent weeks [well it felt like it] trying to get this Poison thing worked out and I got a little excited. ;)

Back
Top Bottom