Gothic 3 Master Smiths? (Smelters)

Malaber

Traveler
I can only find 2 of these guys. Where are they located??? The Wolf guy went somewhere to the "North" and the other guy it just tells you he "Lives out side of the village" The fire guy is no where to be foind in his forge... Please help!

Also if anyone knows how to fix the console bug (Cant see anything) please let me know that as well.

Thank you,
Malaber

"Wolf guy"
North of the little cabin, in the ring, mostly circular raod/trail, around Hammer camp, by a campfire.
Basicly come across the Hammer bridge turn right then left at the little hut/house.

Fire guy, I fought a whole bunch of stuff around there Orcs, wolves and such when I came to their bridge he was there and said something about they almost killed me, thanks.
Not sure which group he was near though I still havent gone down in that Ravine to the right of the path to their camp, so its not there.

Pedar it must have taken me 5 hours to find that guy was so pissed, though it sounds like he is the one you have found, so I wont bother telling you where he is, not that I really could, easily anyway. :)

Not sure on the console works for some not others, look at the threads, one guy with a US keyboard used ? instead of _ to summon objects, but still can't goto.

Actually the Fire guy is the one that I foind I think.. Pedar took 5 hours to find? Damn I am in for it...

The cheats work for me I just can see what I am typing. I tried to enter Marvin in at the main menu and in the console but nither fixed it. It just shows up as a distorted screen... Oh well... Would be nice to be able to see what I am doing...

To find Pedar, go to the nordmar guy right north of Faring, and tell him to take you to an ancestor tomb. Pedar is on the hill right above that tomb. :)

I cast a "terror" spell on Pedar in order to rob the other guy at the camp of his Baldar ancestor stone, now he's nowhere to be found, never back at his hut, and nowhere else in Nordmar that I can see.
Anyone know what happens to characters who flee into the wilderness or is this a "marvin" situation?

Thanks

Remember you can just knock people down or put them to Sleep. :)
If you can't get, "goto" working then you will need to reload an older Save or give the item you want through "give" or "spawn".

Definetly sounds like a marvin thing to solve - he probably ran into a pack of wolves and got killed. You should try Acleacius' tips: Either use marvin mode and type "goto Pedar", and if that doesn't work, "spawn Pedar". Without the ", of course.

Back
Top Bottom