Gothic 3 HELP - I think ive broken the main quest (divine artifacts)

I must have sold it some time after gothica, i've combed through the vendors and none of them have it.

I'm trying to think of a time where I needed to offload alot of goods to get an item I wanted but nothing springs to mind.

I'm assuming that the "Find the 5 divine artifacts quest" should have been completed when i had all 5 artifacts in my possession.

which god are you chosing? you could try using them all, in the appropriate way to complete, for example going to the innos statue in the monastery of fire

ive tried the innos statue in the monastary and it says im not ready yet

did you ever use any chests to store your gear, ie the one in montera?

Normally you could use the Story Helper, but I don't think its implimented yet, though not sure I got a late start on the console, due to the grapihics bug.
Do you remember wearing the ring?
Well if you sold it to a merchant which later died, i.e. in Liberation or Assanation [The business with Basir] you should be able to spawn it effectivly, so I am guessing its still in the game somewhere.
Are you sure each artifact says Adinos (sp)?
Try the spawn command (unless that is what yoiu didi) reason being give inserts it in inventory which might not be recognised, where as spawn puts it in front of you, to pick up.
Now don't do this in a shop or a town becasue either will assume ownership and you will be accused of stealing Valuable Items.

Yay! Glad to help. :)

there is a use for chests though - you can dump all your gold first if you've upset the guards so when they beat you for misdeeds they will only injure your pride and not your stash of gold

Yeah, I used to do that in G1 all the time before arena fights etc. I lost early on till I learned how to fight!! Then I only lost half the time!! :)

Back
Top Bottom