Gothic 3 Bakaresh Teleport Stone?

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
Anyone found this? How about the 3 old caskets? Found 2 of them, but haven't come across the 3rd!! Still haven't found ANYONE selling a flaming sword, ANYWHERE!! :mad:

I don't understand what you mean about caskets.
If you are asking about the Teleporter Stone;
Teleport of Bakaresh:
In a chest between the large Beliartempel and the cliff, its baiscly in a cave along that circular temple and the cliff wall.
The second one is on the Barrel or Table next to the man at the entrance near the Sea, iir .

One of the quests is to find 3 old caskets; I've only managed to locate two of them!! I'll check out the Stones, thanks!!

Walk around the back of the ruins,outside.A bunch of lions are nearby.

I found 2 around the ruins already. I suspect the 3rd is near there too, just haven't been able to find it. I've seen the Lions!! :biggrin:

one is on the right close up.Two is on the left side and last is outside farside close to the wall.

To elaborate:
1. Near the first ruins(near Aldo) where the slaves are digging. It's on the same side as the sea is, near the stairs.
2. As you go on the left side of the ruins from Aldo, go up some stairs to the right as you near the end of the ruins.
3. At the very end of the ruins, along the wall there.

Thanks, it's the third I'm missing. I thought I went there, but I must have missed it. I left the desert for awhile as I try to find my first Druid. They really must be well hidden, I've been beach walking, cave delving, cliff climbing, etc, but nary a Druid have I found. I think they, like flaming swords are missing from my game!! :biggrin:

Hey the first Druids I found, were outside Montera.
When you first cross the bridge from Cape Dun on the way to Montera, an Orc Mercenary at that Trading post, says you will be attacked by Bandits if you take the north road and you should take the west road.
Take the long path which is the west road, at the T intersection go right and they are on the left side about half way to the next T intersection, which you would go right on to get to Montera.
If you try to continue passed the Druid base to Montera there are several Boars on the road you will have to pull one at a time or run past. :)

I'm walking/running to Montera from Ardea!! I stopped for the night at a small rebel group after killing a few cowardly goblins for them!! Haven't played since.

There are supposed to be six druids according to the druids themselves, I've only found 5 so far:
1. Near Montera, ripperbeast stone, on the alternate path to Montera from Ardea - when you get to a farm with 1 guard and a couple of slaves, turn left, not right towards the bandits. You'll soon get to some old burned down houses, the druid is nearby in a cave.
2. South of Geldern, snapper stone, as you go south of Geldern towards Trelis, follow the mountains to the right and you can't miss him.
3. North west of Silden, main druid - shadowbeast stone, go north of Silden, then cross the river to the west, and up the mountains. Search the mountains and you should find their camp.
4. Right outside of Lago in the desert, lion stone, you can't miss him if you go from the first house of Lago along the mountain. Not the side of town where the mine is, but the other side.
5. Wolf Clan village in Nordmar, wolf stone. His name is Bogir, he's easy to find.

I have no idea who number six is supposed to be, and I've searched everywhere(at least I feel that I have, maybe he's not in the game).

Actually I have found 7 stones;

It_DruidStone_Lion
It_DruidStone_Lurker
It_DruidStone_Ripper
It_DruidStone_Shadowbeast
It_DruidStone_Snapper
It_DruidStone_Waran
It_DruidStone_Wolf

Which ones are you missing so we can look for them by the stone?

Flaming sword

Anyone found this? How about the 3 old caskets? Found 2 of them, but haven't come across the 3rd!! Still haven't found ANYONE selling a flaming sword, ANYWHERE!! :mad:

Hi! I can buy the flaming sword in the VERY beginning, in Ardea, when the Rebels freed the slaves in there. You go to the Rebel blacksmith(Ardea's east side from the entrance.), but i'm don't sure he always have a flame sword in stock. I was a mage of Innos, and the flaming sword looked pretty with the firestorm or the fireball:)

Funny bug

Hey the first Druids I found, were outside Montera.
When you first cross the bridge from Cape Dun on the way to Montera, an Orc Mercenary at that Trading post, says you will be attacked by Bandits if you take the north road and you should take the west road.
Take the long path which is the west road, at the T intersection go right and they are on the left side about half way to the next T intersection, which you would go right on to get to Montera.
If you try to continue passed the Druid base to Montera there are several Boars on the road you will have to pull one at a time or run past. :)

Hi, i passed the camp and i helped the Rangers(Druids), to recover an old druid stone from some patrolling orcs. But then,(it was very funny:), i found a bug, that maked Porgan stand in the wall of his cave! Then i put the God cheat on, and i started to attack him. Other bug in the game, im sure u know it: the Rangers didn't attacked me. Well, Porgan would be afraid(of course:), he gone out of his cave, up to the near hill, (behind the small fence). Then, i beaten him...Few mins later he stands up,try to go "home". What he did? Go to the top of the hill, then jump down to Arakos' head! :D then, of course he could go back to "learn the druid magic". :) hope u liked it:D

Actually I have found 7 stones;

It_DruidStone_Lion
It_DruidStone_Lurker
It_DruidStone_Ripper
It_DruidStone_Shadowbeast
It_DruidStone_Snapper
It_DruidStone_Waran
It_DruidStone_Wolf

Which ones are you missing so we can look for them by the stone?

Used Druid stone of Porgan:D hehe

me too i found 2 of them. but later i found the third one(in other save), but i cant find the old two! :-/ and i fount the tp stone, at Sylvio's house, on the well:)

I don't understand what you mean about caskets.
If you are asking about the Teleporter Stone;
Teleport of Bakaresh:
In a chest between the large Beliartempel and the cliff, its baiscly in a cave along that circular temple and the cliff wall.
The second one is on the Barrel or Table next to the man at the entrance near the Sea, iir .

the man is Sylvio.

Back
Top Bottom