Gothic 3 Swimming - how do you dive??

mprod

Sentinel
Is it possible to dive while swimming i think i´ve tried almost every button combination without success and i can´t find anything specific about it in the manual or the readme file but since you´ve always been able to in the previous games i just assume that you ought to be able in this one

anyway would be grateful for any answers / suggestions
M

There is NO diving in G3!!

Maybe not, but just to experiment - try diving again after learning the acrobatic skill - this was similar in previous gothics, although i havn't tried it - see what happens?

I sometimes find myself swimming under water for a short period of time, but then I'm back up and can't get back down. I think it's more of a graphical glitch than intended to be honest, as I haven't found a dive button.

yeah it would have been cool if you could have explored the destroyed castle in the lake near silden. maybe in the addon they will add it back - a bunch of underwater caves full of lizardmen and their swords would be nice

That castle especially would be fun to explore, anything belonging to Paladins usually is. :)

I read somewhere that PB didn't have the time to do all the animations that would have been necessary for underwater exploring!!

That's a shame, maybe it will come in a patch or add-on then.

It always comes down to time, doesn't it? Ideally, the developers wouldn't have to worry about screaming fans and an impatient producer. I wish people wouldn't whine about waiting for a game and then complain when it arrives flawed.

I don't recall whinning but I sure was looking forward too playing G3 and I am sad and disapointed PB is forced to be JoWood's bitch.

Personally I blame JoWood, but to each his own I guess.

Hmm I shot a lurker once, he fell back in the water and I was unable to loot him... Luckily it wasnt the one that swallowed that tool or it would of broke the quest!

Daniel.

Danicek, don't even think about it, hehe. I can't believe the redicilous stuff you are supposed to pay for in Oblivion, especially not considering the people supposed to buy it are the same ones that modded the game and made it so much better.

"Swimming patch or even better swimming add-on for $3 dollars"
Lol. :)

Hey you might be able to Ctrl-K underwater to check out the ruin, I will try it. :)

Back
Top Bottom