Women Gamers More Hardcore Than Men @ ABC News

@skavenhorde: Think of the millions of Taiwanese dollars(or whatever they are) you're saving by having her take out her redecorating instincts in the virtual world instead of being a shopaholic in the real one. Sounds like you're already happy with the situation, but that's just another plus. :)

I never thought about the money being saved. It doesn't cost anything for her to download the added content from modthesims and I'm happy it makes her happy. I just like teasing her a bit about it. It's sorta cute how into she gets with these houses and then playing her sims in the houses. Although, I do get a little nervous when she starts playing "family" minded sims;)

It's all ultra cute, ultra feminine - two qualities i like in women so I tend to like when girls are into it. Lots of nice, cheap little gifts come along w/ HK acceptance = ]

I blame the Kawaii mindset for my disgust with HK. Kawaii is from Japan and has hit it big over here in Taiwan. Grown women acting like, dressing like and speaking like they're a little kid tends to disgust me and anything associated with them. When Kawaii dies a loud and painful death, then I won't mind HK as much:biggrin: Although Garfield could kick HK's butt from here to China;)

Last edited:
while my husband is trying to get in his daily grinding on World of Warcraft.

Hmmm, maybe I need to get her an all consuming addiction too . . . preferably one that only needs a few dollars a month subscription, a crack habit would be too expensive.

Hello kitty is kind of disturbing, but manageable. Any Betty Boo merchandise weirds me the fuck out though.

My 21 year old daughter, also took to Puzzle Quest and I'll hear her playing way into the night. Before that, she really had little to no interest in games!!

I recently had set up a PC for my mother. On it is so far only Linux (SuSE).

She just loved the card games ! On a few days, she had been playing deep into the night with them !

Back
Top Bottom