Drakensang - Review @ Games Examiner

I called around all the metro area and it isn't in anywhere. Most folks here were saying tomorrow as well. Gamestop's website is now saying a Monday ship date, so we'll see.

I have it pre-ordered but it's not out until the 27th of March here.

It will take weeks, if not months, until we see the first review from somebody who has finished the game. ;) (Not taking into account that our review will come rather quickly when my cough and cold is gone.)

Review copies shipped over a week ago, tho'. Not to me, note, I'll be getting it when it's out just like the rest of you, but just saying, don't dismiss early reviews out of hand, no matter how hazy the release date is.

I drove all over the place looking for this game today, and nothing. They all say tomorrow. Since none of these fat bastards even heard of the game I don't trust them, because they were saying today yesterday. I ordered it to be shipped, that way I don't have to shoulder through tons of fatsos and little teenage girl-boys to try and get it five more times before it actually shows up.

Oh how I wish this game was available for digital download. We'll, here’s to hoping it sells well enough to open better possibilities and distribution channels for the next release in this series. Maybe it will do well enough to make that other TDE game rethink its action combat and go TB and sell super well and redeme this whole genre and save it from the brink of the abyss of stupid.

When someone gets this can they give their impression of the hi res textures? The demo doesnt have them.

I drove all over the place looking for this game today, and nothing.

I can't believe this method of buying software still exists.

The performance impact is practically unnoticeable.

Not for me unfortunately. Got a Core 2 Duo @ 2.66GHz with 2GB of RAM and Vista 32bit. Methinks memory is the bottleneck here - loading times were increased and I got short stutters while running through the landscape.

Funky ... wasn't in today as expected, then GameStop changed the date to the 23rd ... then I got a call that it was shipped and will be there tomorrow.

Hmm makes you wonder if they really have them, or if they are still on order...

The website said they had 2 sellers in stock. Is that a lie? Or their mistake? Certainly not mine.

Well, I've heard nothing yet from Gamestop and I've had a pre-order with them for several weeks. If it arrives down here before the end of next week, I'll be happy cause I'm away from home and a PC all the following week!!

no love

Went into my local Gamestop today to pick up my preorder. Looks like the game stops there: not in, no word on when it will be. Curious if anyone's managed to snag one yet (not just "in-shipment".)

I tried to get it at Gamestop today too. It wasn't in, I even looked within a 100 miles and didn't get a single hit. I gave up and just ordered it online. It'll get here eventually.

Back
Top Bottom