RPGWatch - Five Years Anniversary: Win a Copy of Frayed Knights

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Today marks the fifth anniversary of RPGWatch, which officially started on October 17th 2006. In that year we decided to leave RPGDot and start a new RPG news site, which you are reading right now. Lot's of labor has gone into this site and if it wasn't for our news posters, you our visitors and the others keeping things up and running, this site would not be where it is now.
To thank you for visiting us in these last five years we are running a contest this week and two more in the next two weeks. in each of these contests you can win one of two Indie games. We start with two copies of Frayed Knights, which were given to us by its developer. Thank you Jay!
As usual with our contests, all it requires to participate is to post a comment to this newsbit. Any comment will do.
We hope you will continue to visit us in the next five years as well and enjoy it as much as we are.
Enough talk: Here are the virtual drinks :)
More information.

When the other RPG site closed 5 years ago, this became my home for RPG news. Without this site I would miss out on good RPG's that are not advertised well. Thanks to RPGWATCH.COM that will not happen :)

Nice... happy birthday, RPGWatch! I've heard good things about Frayed Knights, haven't tried it yet though. I wouldn't mind winning it, but I don't necessarily want it. Good luck to the others in the contest!

Happy birthday!

I've been watching the development of Frayed Knights over the *mumble* years it's taken with great interest...

I feel kind of bad for joining in the first place since I was thinking of buying Frayed Knights with, you know, actual money.. but (no hard feelings, Jay) if I can get if for free! :p

I played through the demo and am meaning to buy it, but hey if I can get it for free I won't complain either.

Ive tried posting on other forums, and they just dont compare to RPGwatch, love the site and community!
I think I should win, because this is normally a game I wouldnt give a second look. Make me see the error of my ways!

RPGWatch is the place to be for all the latest news in RPG's

Congratulations!
Five years is it again? Time flies...

"Any comment will do."

OKay then. ;)

Was planning on using money to get the game, but between college and other expenses, stuff like this is often set aside.

Happy anniversary , RPG watch!

I have been regularly visiting the site for couple of years now. Positively the best source of RPG news :)

Back
Top Bottom