Gothic 3 2 little problems.

Anzelm

Traveler
Hello everyone.

This is my first post on this forum and I already need to ask for your help. I'll try to make the description of my problems as clear as possible :)

Ok, so the first thing is. I've reached Montera, after doing a couple of quests I was asked by Daryl ( one of the rebels hiding near the city ) to clear out some camp guards. At first everything went fine, I lured them out of the city and swinged my sword a couple of times. Unfortunatelly now everytime I encounter an orc or mercenary they accuse me of murder. No matter which answer I give they attack me. So I would like to know if there is any way at all to make everyone "forget".

The second issue is a technical problem I guess. While using quick save my game crashed. Now everytime I try to load that saved game, the loading bar gets stuck somewhere in the middle and no matter how long I wait it won't move further. This wouldn't be much of a problem except that my other saves were made much earlier. Any ideas how to make that quick save load?

Thanks for all your help in advance :)

What patch / version are you using? I think that the 1.09 patch is supposed to help with save game issues. I didn't have any issues with quick or full saves so I can't comment.

As for the guards, this is the non-spoiler forum so I'm going to be vague - if you need more details post in the Spoiler forum:
- Remember who gave you the quest? Note that they are 'out of sight' of the town, and that the game does calculate 'line of sight' with respect to towns ... so you have the right idea, but need to take it 'a bit further' ;)

It is a very bad idea to rely on quick saves... the only safe practice for saving games is to alternate between saved game slots. Never save in the same slot twice in a row. Save the game before every risky fight, and at least once per hour (I suggest every 30 minutes). I never use quicksaves because they use the same slot over and over again.

Right, txa means to say that patience is a virtue. You don't have to be a follower of the orcs in order to follow one at a time. Time reveals all things unclear.

Back
Top Bottom