What we know about Dragon Age so far..

Maylander

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
There were some news recently about DA, opening up various discussions about the game. I haven't seen any links around providing a lot of information, so I figured I might as well post the best source of DA information I know of - this thread:
http://forums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html?topic=557686&forum=84

It really sums up pretty much everything that is known to the community. Most of it is rather old news, but it's still worth a read if you're interested in DA.

Some interesting factoids, Maylander. It's still pretty sparse, though it sounds like it will indeed have a detailed and individualistic game world. I've been trying to follow this game since inception but still don't quite know what to think about it, other than it will undoubtedly have merit. I expect the hype machines will start rolling soon, now that Mass Effect has been disposed of.

I hope so, because the information so far looks surprisingly good. Whether they actually deliver or not is hard to say - this information is pretty old.

My niece is very much interested to know about them.It is quite interesting info.I will going to share this link with her.Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom