Where's Dhruin?

Thanks for the welcome (back). To be clear, Kayla and I got married, so this is my "old" soul mate. We have been together for ...ahem, 20 years... but only recently got married. Long story.

Kayla:

About Me:

The very first computer game I played was Emu Joulst. I wasn't a big gamer, but when I was 16 I met my boyfriend and he got me into gaming.

Congratulations for Mrs. Turner, too.

This dialog shows you two love :smitten: each other for real.

Oooh, so it was RPGWatch wedding :biggrin::smitten::hug:

Congrats to you both Dhruin and Kayla!! (Any wedding photos to share?) ^^:wings:

Ah, so Cleve gave you a pass, eh? Find that water chip yet?

We've missed you Dhruiny..you too Kayla. Congrats you two! Sorry about the passing of your father and the demanding job. It seemed liked if I wasn't killing myself it wasn't working. Thank God that ended last week.

There goes my theory that Spud was actually you in disguise.

Now to start my new thread, Where's magerette??

Well, this is rather embarrassing to be honest- but thank you all for the concern. The truth is quite mundane, unfortunately. I feel a bit silly putting it in writing but my father passed away, I moved, changed to a demanding job, got married…and just needed a break. I'm guessing it doesn't make a lot of sense but time sort of just got away from me.

Well, add me to the list of people happy to see you back :)

Well, this is rather embarrassing to be honest- but thank you all for the concern. The truth is quite mundane, unfortunately. I feel a bit silly putting it in writing but my father passed away, I moved, changed to a demanding job, got married…and just needed a break. I'm guessing it doesn't make a lot of sense but time sort of just got away from me.

Hehe, welcome back :)

I wasn't worried - but I guess that's not a good thing?

I'm sorry to hear about your father, that must have been rough. I know it will be for me, that's for sure.

But great to hear about your marriage. What a wonderful thing it must be to have someone special for so long.

I have no great difficulty understanding there are better things to do than post on a forum - but you should probably give a hint or two next time, as it seems a lot of people worried about you.

Glad to hear from you, and make Kayla put a post or two in as well. Even if you are not "back" poke your head in now and then, we still want to say hi. And congrats to both of you! :celebrate:

Great! That was a long engagement :) Sorry to hear about your dad. I've got one of those demanding jobs too, so I feel your pain there. The money is great, but the time investment can be harsh sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom