iPhone or Blackberry?

I have a full screen BB with a slide out keyboard (Torch I think). Theoretically it can do everything. I love the physical keyboard but the touch part is simply psychotic and borderline unusable in my opinion. And there are bugs. I've had to pop my battery multiple times to force a reset. Not a bad device overall but I can't image a proper iPhone or Droid isn't superior. I'd hate to lose my keyboard but I would do it. Who can argue with free though? From work of course...

I have iPhone4 and all I can say about it is - DO NOT BUY.
It's an expensive toy with zero to none business useability and you can get what you need also from utterly cheap Nokia3310 (if you find it somewhere at all nowadays).
Not to mention that you have no freedom within OS on it. It's worse than MSDOS 5.1 (the one that supported max 64K RAM) except in graphics capabilities, but do you really care for graphics? If yes, buy a tablet instead.

For BB I honestly can't say as I don't have it.

I have iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy SIII and both are excellent. iOS remains smoother and easier to use, and the apps are almost always more polished. Android has more flexibility and you get a bigger screen. Both are absolutely great phones ...

BlackBerry is not something people pay for anymore - hence their plummeting share.

You might also want to check out the Nokia Lumia 920. Windows Phone is a long shot better than old Windows Mobile.

Well, I would also choose android... but between blackberry and iPhone... I never thought I'd favor Apple as I don't like them... but don't pick the blackberry.. pick the iPhone.

Well, I would also choose android… but between blackberry and iPhone… I never thought I'd favor Apple as I don't like them… but don't pick the blackberry.. pick the iPhone.

This is one of these moments when I wish there was a 'like' or '+1' for comments :)

I bought s3 last summer and its aging very well. I have no interest to buy new phone with bigger screen or more cores. The battery lasts very good but I might upgrade it with better battery if such comes available. Also Im going to add wireless charging into it.

Something really new has to come available before I buy a new phone again.

If you have to choose Id say pick from s3 or the nokia lumia 920. The new iphone is too expensive for its features and blueberry might die away as platform so its not good choice.

Blackbery is slowing(fast?) dying. I wouldn't invest my money there.
I have an iphone. It's a nice phone, though it never justified the price. The competition is hard right now, a lot of good phones, so i guess, it comes to your money and personal style.

My company has over 30,000 blackberries and they're giving them up and buying iPhones. I'd say that's a good bet that the blackberry is going away.

Back
Top Bottom