New XCOM announcement soon?

Sign me up!

It does have some RPG elements and XCOM enemy unknown was fun.
Didn't bother to buy Declassified whatever it is, sequel, prequel, spinoff… Dunno.

To buy another XCOM… Depends. Could.

Xcom is not a RPG lol, but news about new Xcom is always welcome. I hope they got inspired by Long War mod and will make a bit more complex and interesting game this time.

Terror from the Deep nautical theme maybe??????

Or if not at least give a shout to TftD in the form of DLC or something. TftD was my first XCom and is still my favorite. Except for those cruise ship missions....

I've had a private dream about an underwater version of the new X-Com - so fingers are crossed ;)

Xcom is not a RPG lol, but news about new Xcom is always welcome. I hope they got inspired by Long War mod and will make a bit more complex and interesting game this time.
That thing would be way too much for most players. However, they could alter the game to make mods work better with it so the folks making the Long War mods could do it without pulling out a scroll of HACKEM MUCHE.

It also have a poster of Pirates! on the back. So Caribbean setting, old ships, cannons, pistols, swords, parrots... and XCOM: Pirates VS Aliens. The ultimate game.

It also have a poster of Pirates! on the back. So Caribbean setting, old ships, cannons, pistols, swords, parrots… and XCOM: Pirates VS Aliens. The ultimate game.

Actually, the "Dell" logo on the computer is prominently featured, so I'll guess that aliens attack a Dell sweat shop, forcing its workers to fight off the invaders by throwing computers at them. Pretty much only thing Dells are good for anymore.

I hope one of them says, "Alien dude, you're gettin' a Dell!"

Actually, the "Dell" logo on the computer is prominently featured, so I'll guess that aliens attack a Dell sweat shop, forcing its workers to fight off the invaders by throwing computers at them. Pretty much only thing Dells are good for anymore.

I hope one of them says, "Alien dude, you're gettin' a Dell!"

I'm a US federal employee. The sad thing is, 99% of PCs used by the federal government are Dells.

Our country is run by Dells. Scary.

For some reason I just noticed this while searching for something else, heh.

Anyway, I'm currently playing through XCOM: EW and completely digging it. XCOM 2 would be pretty much an insta-buy (if it followed a similar formula). Has there been any news in the meanwhile? It says "Satellite uplink in 29 days", and that was on March 2.
Som, com'on Firaxis, get that satellite up and your announcement in the air! :)

For some reason I just noticed this while searching for something else, heh.

Anyway, I'm currently playing through XCOM: EW and completely digging it. XCOM 2 would be pretty much an insta-buy (if it followed a similar formula). Has there been any news in the meanwhile? It says "Satellite uplink in 29 days", and that was on March 2.
Som, com'on Firaxis, get that satellite up and your announcement in the air! :)

Yeah, I've been waiting eagerly for an announcement.

I still think the original X-Com is the best version - but a properly evolved sequel to the new one could have a decent shot at topping it.

I'll definitely purchase a new XCOM game considering how much I enjoyed EU. Which reminds me, I still need to play EW…

I'll definitely purchase a new XCOM game considering how much I enjoyed EU. Which reminds me, I still need to play EW…

Yeah in a heartbeat I'd buy it, XCOM:EW was my most played game in the last five years, took a long time to tear myself away from the game and I've yet to try to play the fan mod that I hear good things about.

Yeah, that would probably end up being the first game for which I paid full price in many years. I actually "buried" my desktop shortcut because I kept playing XCom when I had promised myself to work on my backlog.

The base game was excellent, the add-on just made it better. I'll be buying their next product so long as it's like the last, and even quicker if it is more like Enemy Within.

I didn't play the expansion but the main game was excellent even if wasn't that balanced. Even though another sequel is more than welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom