The Technomancer - Pre-Alpha Gameplay

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Farflame noticed that at E3 a pre-alpha gameplay video was shown for The Technomancer.

More information.

Of course it does - it's a sequel.

Was there a more specific ETA announced at E3 or is it still "2016"?

Still 2016.

It seems it will be visually much more polished than Mars. :)

In this game we should find out why Sean became a cold arrogant man in Mars. I assume he was reprimanded for your deeds in this game because he is your mentor here.

The only question I have is if the areas are bigger and the game has less loading screen...

Of course it does - it's a sequel.

Not quite exactly a sequel, the main character is different.

A game sequel doesn't have to turn around the same hero.
For example is AC3 a sequel? It is. Different hero than in previous games however.
On the other hand, AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations are also known as Ezio Trilogy.
Recent example is Dragon Age:Bears. It's a sequel about a new hero and not the one from DA:O and DA2.

Every time I see this game mentioned, the first thing to spring to mind is that old Dreamcast fighting game. =S

azarhal said:
The only question I have is if the areas are bigger and the game has less loading screen…

- Yes, bigger areas confirmed by CEO.
- Probably.

Recent example is Dragon Age:Bears. It's a sequel about a new hero and not the one from DA:O and DA2.

Another recent example with new hero is Mass Effect: Beetles (unofficially Andromeda).

A game sequel doesn't have to turn around the same hero.

You are right, I forgot to say that with Sean seemingly being around, it might be a prequel though.

It is prequel. With new hero.

In this game we should find out why Sean became a cold arrogant man in Mars. I assume he was reprimanded for your deeds in this game because he is your mentor here.

Every time I see this game mentioned, the first thing to spring to mind is that old Dreamcast fighting game. =S

It makes me remember Babylon 5 ;)

I haven't played mars war log much yet...I have to get around to that soon....

I bought so many games this year on the steam sale my god I will be playing games forever.

OFF Topic: Cities: Skylines is just fantastic:)

Back
Top Bottom