Fable 2 - 2.6M Sales, More DLC Planned

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The official Fable II blog writes they about their 2.6M sales to date, a few statistics about the Achievements unlocked and more DLC:
Finally we’d like to address a question that comes up a lot;

Will there be any more DLC for Fable II?”.

The answer is quite simple;

Yes”.

The team here in Guildford is working on some new content right now! More information will be shared in the coming weeks.
More information.

Hmm... any news about this coming for one of those personal computer thingies, instead?

Grrrrrr.... I got burned by the first one. Oh boy, free downloadable content! I download the whole monster thing, get it installed and... dink. Some sunglasses and a bunch of useless stuff. If you actually want to PLAY the new content, you have to shell out $10. Bait & Switch for the loss.

Otherwise, though, Fable 2 was pretty good. Nothing awesome, nothing deep, nothing challenging, but fun anyway.

I think there's already an option to turn that off if you want.

The problem is to have quests designed to be played without the cursor. For example in both Oblivion and Drakensang, for many quests if you remove the cursor you'll complain you don't get enough information/hint.

Strangely the cursor system didn't hurt me in Drakensang but did in Oblivion. Perhaps it's just because for one it's under my nose and for the other it's at the extreme top left border of the screen. Don't know, in any cases it's closely linked to disappearing of puzzling in CRPG.

Back
Top Bottom