Disgaea 5

rune_74

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
Anyone playing this for PS4?

Spent over 20 hours since Christmas on this one...very deep....very strange story...

Curry anyone?

I wouldn't mind trying it. :) I don't know if we'll get a chance to get a new console this year, but if we did, I'm honestly torn so hard between PS4 and Wii U (Wii U has Xenoblade Chronicles X...)

Next console I buy is going to be the Wii U. Xenoblade Chronicles X intrigues me and I loved the first game, but I also want access to those new Mario games as well! :)

The PSP version of Disgaea is on my short list of games to check out sometime. I hear it is indeed very deep and complex, which I just love.

I wouldn't mind trying it. :) I don't know if we'll get a chance to get a new console this year, but if we did, I'm honestly torn so hard between PS4 and Wii U (Wii U has Xenoblade Chronicles X…)

That's the only reason to get a Wii U....it is a dead system....easily say PS4 over it.

Why Xenoblade has to be WiiU ..... I wonder if they are reallllly getting paid enough to justify NOT porting it to other platforms.

Why Xenoblade has to be WiiU ….. I wonder if they are reallllly getting paid enough to justify NOT porting it to other platforms.

They are owned by Nintendo as far as I know.

I got this for my PS4 recently. Just not the game for me. This game is for people who like grinding, plain and simple. It may be possible to finish the game without grinding, if you stick to the story and ignore item dungeons, not sure as I abandoned the game before halfway there. The problem with me was that I tried that approach, no-grind, but by removing the main point of this type of games, basically left me with just a bland tactical combat game, not enough to carry me throughout.

I don't have PS4 but I think I'll look up walkthrough to see bits of the storyline. Been a long while since I last had anything Disgaea (Until that steam release)

Main characters are a bit too similar to laharl & etna though? (Appearance-wise)

Back
Top Bottom