Gothic 3 Lost in Nordmar

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.
I find it difficult to find my ways around in Nordmar.

The Hammer Clan want help in cleaning out their mine.

The Wolf Clan told me their hunters were busy, and if I wanted to hurry them up I should help them. -update- I found Jensgar, his group and Hansen. :)

The Fire Clan told me to liberate nordmar, killing all the orc leaders. I have killed 3 of them and got a quest update, and a few more camps that did not count. How many do I need to kill and do I have any easy way to find them?

Last edited:
I did (1) and (2). However, I don't really know what to tell you to help you. You have to talk to two guys guarding the upper mine entrance at the Hammer Clan. It'll kick off from there.

The Wolf Clan hunters are on a mid-altitude plateau somewhere between the Wolf Clan and the Hammer Clan, if I recall correctly. They just want pelts, but are apparently too busy sitting around the fire to get them themselves. I just bumped into them by accident, so keep looking.

Thanks. I found Jensgar and Hansen :)

The orc camp quest is a pain - east of Xardas' tower is a huge camp, also the Hammerclan mine is huge and have several leaders both in and outside it(on the backside, as you go through the mine). Other than that there are several smaller camps around the map, one near the ancestral tomb to the south east and one in the Pass among others.

I gave up the search and finished the game instead after being awake all night. :D 26h and counting >_<

I had a few all-nighters too the first time I finished it, at one point you just HAVE to finish or else you can't sleep, hehe. You ended up doing like me - skipping parts of Nordmar. It really is not necessary to do all the quests there; by the time you can complete those quests, you can also finish the game without any trouble. I feel that the tribes in Nordmar should be given some purpose or ending of their own. Maybe it will come in an add-on.

there is an ending for nordmar
nordmar what a pain
but also the most rewarding part of the game
if you are a fighter/hunter
you should clear it all
its the only way to get your bearings
in such a harsh land

i personally think the game is worth it just for nordmar alone. to my knowledge no game ever, even another gothic game, has made canyons and clifts so perfectly...and i've hiked my fair share...

It was the most frustraing part of the game, but after 5 or 6 hours of hair pullling confusion I am begginng to find my way around.
Famous last words, I will probably be throwing things at the monitor when I get back there. :p

There is no ending to Nordmar, there are only three endings and they are: Innos, Beliar and Xardas.

Nordmar gets mentioned in the ending, regardless of which ending you choose, but the faction has no actual ending.

Back
Top Bottom