Deep down inside I feel a primal lust for your mother.

So I got a new avatar for Christmas.

He's facing the wrong way, dickwad!!!

VillainoftheStory said:
I think all Watchers are spineless rats who can't back up what they said a minute ago because Toth is one and he's like that.

I'm sure that seemed really clever when you were typing it out eh tough guy?

I'd add at least the Bloodnet LP (which actually led me to play the game - which is great, by the way). Too bad it was abandoned pretty early.

Also, there was a recent playthrough of a Realmz scenario which was pretty interesting.

Reported. For admitting to being disrespectful.

Since you reversed the avatar, you ought to do the same for the custom title as well.

We keep subforums to keep those discussion in their own separate forums so purists don't have to see them. Nice try though. Tough guy.

At last count there were 152 threads about Dragon Age in the RPGWatch subforum alone, never mind all the threads elsewhere.

Just because we have a dozen threads about Skyrim or DA2(whatever the current AAA crap is around) lying amongst the general RPG discussion section, it just pales into insignificance compared to the love shown for those games here. At the Codex we've discussed giving each turd it's own subforum and decided against it on the basis of bloat and a lack of interest after a time, something which evidently the RPGWatch doesn't lack.

Guys leave tooth alone, he obviously just hates regardless of any reasoning. You can't convince ignorant people like tooth of changing their ways with simple facts, something needs to change in his own life. :(

It is sad really, that he will only look at the post count on a thread about Bio/Beth and immediately conclude that everyone who posted in it loved the game and is actively playing, when really it consists mostly of the sane giving reasons why they are doing it wrong and not creating an actual cRPG, but a pile of turd. And that he believes one OP hating a classic doesn't result in balanced and sensible talk about the good points of the game outweighing the bad. But the site is down, he cannot be forced to actually have a go at reading and instead must continue with his baseless hate.

A moment of silence for the lost soul…

No Jew jokes for the rest of the day. Agreed?

No -

What's In A Name?

A young Jewish guy develops a crush on a girl, but when he tells his Father about her, the old boy just wants to know her family name. When the young guy tells him that the girl's name is Ford, the old boy tells him that Ford is not a good Jewish name, and he must forget her, and go and find a nice Jewish girl.
So time passes, and the young guy finds another girl, but her name is Austin, so his Father tells him the same thing, to find a nice Jewish girl with a nice Jewish name. So more time passes, and the young guy finds another girl, but this time he is sure that he has solved the problem because the girl's name is Goldberg. "Goldberg !" exclaims his Father, "This makes me very happy because it is a real good Jewish name, and from a good established family"
Then he asks what her first name is. "Is it one of my favourite names, like Rachael, or Rebecca ?" "No Father" replied the young guy. "It's Whoopi"

The Legacy - an obscure old school dungeon crawler I even recomended around here last time I came.

Shin Megami Tensei 1 & 2 & Strange Journey - hardcore dungeon crawlers with very complex party mechanics, turn based combat, and different paths to follow based on your choices, with their own bosses and challenges each.

Elvira, Elvira 2, Waxworks - Horrorsoft's mixture of adventure games and light dungeon crawling.

The Immortal - An old, very hardcore isometric adventure with really hard puzzles.

Pool of Radiance 2 - Uhm, hit and miss dungeon crawler that's pretty fun for what it is?

Yo Jin Bo - Ok, a romantic comedy choose your own adventure game about a teenage girl who travels to feudal japan and is protected by some hot samurai studs. Gee, I'm sorry for being me.

Enzai - Alright, that was kind of trolling, I do recognize it. It was pretty fun, though. I should continue it some day.

Space 1889 - Uhm, really old RPG about steampunk guys and gals traveling around and doing stuffies. Awful graphics. Though that's mostly to Bee's credit given I did abandon it pretty early. Like, two updates in early.

Ahm, I'm sorry but you are delusional. You are so obsessed with finding something to hate about me that you are just asuming I did everything from a desire for meaness, when you can go and see I have been participating on several threads without sarcasm nor malice at all.

Gee, you can say that liking SNSD is retarded but then I never claimed to have good taste, and recomending some songs to you guys doesn't count as trolling. Recomending dogfighting anime to someone who wanted to see dogfighting anime, warning people about Andhaira and HHR? Again, what have I done so terrible to your Watch? Also this is amusing given I had already a much older account I used to write some reviews of obscure, little known games on your last game you did play play.

I'm so mean! I'm so totally not innocent! I'm cruelty incarnate!

And surely KKKodex, who is made of nothing but jerks and cynics, kind of acts like i'm the pet not because i'm harmless but because I am a master manipulator who has them all in the palm of my paws, right? Right.

Great! I congratulate you on populating that site with a few good gems, but I'm sorry that I missed them with the sea of other crap. Your own fellow codexers admitted that they played crappy Bioware and Bethesda games nonstop.

And sorry, a few good posts doesn't excuse you from your trolling. You might fool people at the codex but you don't fool me. Nice try tough guy.

I've reported this entire thread. Once Corwin comes home, he'll be dishing out bans left and right. Enjoy your stay crapdex!!!

And sorry, a few good posts doesn't excuse you from your trolling. You might fool people at the codex but you don't fool me. Nice try tough guy.

Can you point at my trolling, please?

He's facing the wrong way, dickwad!!!

I'm sure that seemed really clever when you were typing it out eh tough guy?

It didn't. And I knew it wouldn't.

HOW ABOUT THAT NOW HUH, HUH? YOU GONNA CUM? IF YOU AINT IM GONNA DROP ALL OVER YOUR BUTT UGLY HEAD

That's what you guys want, isn't it? To be a part of a community? Sorry if I seem harsh, but you've all proven why you stay at such a site. To even stomach some of the crimes against humanity that are posted over there means you condone it. Plain and simple.

Nice how you are evading everything I posted. I repeat. Why do you keep writing to me as if I was the Codex, and no some member of it? And no, being part of that community is not an excuse. You keep ignoring that part, and insisting that I'm somehow the embodiment of the Codex, just because that way you can keep talking trash and making your ignorant generalizations.

And I neither condone or stigmatize some of the crimes against humanity that are posted over there. I just don't give a shit about that, or ignore it. Unlike you (and yes I'm writing to you as a poster, not as a Community. See the differente?)

You deny the search function has been broken for months?
And you deny that you can use Google to search for something specific? Codex search function was shit, because the forum search function is shit. But there are workarounds and ways to search for something. Do you deny it?

Yes, I'm sure there's "still" a few lost souls over there. But a few good apples doesn't excuse the filth. You know that.
And conversely, a few good apples means that not everything is filth, you know that.

And seriously, maybe I'm reading wrong, but, if you are labeling Codex Workshop as filth, then you are not a RPG fan.

Like another Dragon Age LP? I'd rather read a bathroom wall.

Again, it's funny how you keep ignoring the good parts, like the Let's play Dark Heart of Uukrul thread, or the ones created by root (Warhammer) and The Barbarian (Some kind of cool space exploration thingie).

You are just displaying an unparalleled level prejudice, it's unbelievable.

I'm sure. Meanwhile the majority of your friends are going nuts. It all could have been avoided if you guys behaved like normal people.

My friends? We just post on the same forum! Sure, I really go along well with a great deal of the Codexers, but again, you have some kind of kinky way of looking at Internet Communities.

And again, sweeping generalizations, straw-mans and guilt by association. It's so fucing difficult to you to look each individual poster just like that? Like an individual?

What's that, it looks an awful lot like you're BACKING. DOWN. AND. BEING. AWFULLY. BUTTHURT. ABOUT. IT.

Back
Top Bottom