What games are you playing now?

Playing this obscure little game called 'Pillars of Eternity', not sure if you guys have heard about it - not much about it on the forums. Pretty solid game so far ;)

txa, we all know it's first of april so... admit, you're on some phonegame! :p

txa, we all know it's first of april so… admit, you're on some phonegame! :p

This *IS* going to sound like an April Fool's joke, but it is real:
- I sold my iPad, and only have my iPhone 6+
- I have focused my music making on my 'real' studio with a MacBook Pro (and admitted that the iPad is inadequate)
- I have < 12 games on my iPhone, stuff like Fieldrunners, Plants vs Zombies, etc
- For gaming I have re-focused on 'real' systems ... I have been playing more and more on my MacBook Air (which works great for Divinity Original Sin, Wasteland, Might & Magic X and now Pillars of Eternity) ... but also since my 'gaming laptop' has become shared with the kids (video production is demanding), I bought a new PC for gaming.

... so, phone for 'smartphone stuff', Android tablet for random stuff, Mac and PC laptop for most everyday things, including music and games. Back to the Future ;)

This *IS* going to sound like an April Fool's joke, but it is real:
- I sold my iPad, and only have my iPhone 6+
- I have focused my music making on my 'real' studio with a MacBook Pro (and admitted that the iPad is inadequate)
- I have < 12 games on my iPhone, stuff like Fieldrunners, Plants vs Zombies, etc
- For gaming I have re-focused on 'real' systems … I have been playing more and more on my MacBook Air (which works great for Divinity Original Sin, Wasteland, Might & Magic X and now Pillars of Eternity) … but also since my 'gaming laptop' has become shared with the kids (video production is demanding), I bought a new PC for gaming.

… so, phone for 'smartphone stuff', Android tablet for random stuff, Mac and PC laptop for most everyday things, including music and games. Back to the Future ;)

Didn't think I'd see the day :)

Congratulations and welcome to real gaming!

j/k

Didn't think I'd see the day :)

Congratulations and welcome to real gaming!

j/k

No need for the j/k ;)

I would phrase it as "congratulations on the valiant yet ultimately futile effort to centralize gaming and music-making on a tablet ... and welcome back to using REAL computers for those efforts!!" :)

And seriously looking forward to being a graphics whore again with my new Alienware when it arrives :)

I'm, I'm… So impressed I'm breathless and speechless!
Is this all even possible?! Wait… Lemme check if a nuclear war started, because today not even that could surprise me more.

I gave up my Hunies for Pillars of Eternity so can I have my crpg cred back? :D

No need for the j/k ;)

I would phrase it as "congratulations on the valiant yet ultimately futile effort to centralize gaming and music-making on a tablet … and welcome back to using REAL computers for those efforts!!" :)

And seriously looking forward to being a graphics whore again with my new Alienware when it arrives :)

I just moved back to a gaming computer after a longish stint of mostly XBox, Phone and underpowered laptop.

Back to my roots and glad to be back.

Dammit. I seem to have bought PoE somehow. I guess I'll have to play it.

Gave up on PoE until they fix stuff. Currently playing FNVEdit.

Guess I've been lucky so far, but I've played many hours of PoE and haven't found anything that would make me stop playing it.

Currently playing about 5 different games right now but the newest one is Crysis. I am happy to say that my laptop plays Crysis as the highest settings just fine. Course the game is kinda old now. So far its kept my attention well but the monster/alien/whatever seems pretty cheesy.

Now playing Spec Ops: The Line which is fantastic. I find myself just admiring the job they did with the environment. The story is great so far and I am dying a lot which means Dart would have only died about 3 times so far.

Nice, Spec ops: the line.

Excellent 3rd person cover shooter. fun combat and great story.

I've started playing Dying Light again, and I have to admit that it's better than my first impression had led me to believe.

It's still somewhat gamey and repetitive, but the exploration is decent and the atmosphere is above average. I think it's one of the better GTA clones (for lack of a better term) that I've played.

We'll see how long it can keep my interest...

My uPlay marathon is over and will return to uPlay when they put their Season Pass: The Game aka FC4 full for 10 bucks (full meaning singleplayer content, not interested into their bloody MP).

Never played before any of these, went into almost everything which means done almost 100% in each of them:
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed: Rogue

There is no way I'll ever buy AC1, AC3, AC4, AC:Liberation, AC:Unity or some upcoming AC platformers and whatnot.
For those who heard about these games but never tried any of them, I strongly recommend AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations. The spectacular story is what keeps those three going. Sadly, per series fans, the story went downhill with AC3 and per my own playthrough, the story in AC:Rogue, while feels important for series, is too short and nothing you'd just have to see.

Next I'll play... Dunno. Have to decide between still unpatched with hotfix Eternity and Tomb Raider that's acidifying on my HDD for over a year.

Back
Top Bottom