CD Projekt RED - Comic-Con 2014 Panel

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I hate these attempts at raising hype by postponing the actual 30 min gameplay demo. Haven't we been teased enough, by them first releasing the gameplay demo at E3 behind closed doors. Then the public seeing it at Comic-Con, and now we have to wait more for the actual gameplay? And they already announced they'll be releasing it this next week.

I hate these attempts at raising hype by postponing the actual 30 min gameplay demo. Haven't we been teased enough, by them first releasing the gameplay demo at E3 behind closed doors. Then the public seeing it at Comic-Con, and now we have to wait more for the actual gameplay? And they already announced they'll be releasing it this next week.

We as fans who want to see the footage NOW might not like it, but CDP know what they are doing. Their marketing is practically flawless, and Witcher 3 will sell fantastically (in part) because of it.

We as fans who want to see the footage NOW might not like it, but CDP know what they are doing. Their marketing is practically flawless, and Witcher 3 will sell fantastically (in part) because of it.

That's the whole thing. I do not believe this, holding off of content will affect the people that are mildly interested.

People that are not yet convinced in it, I doubt holding back gameplay will get them more interested. They'll see it when it released. I doubt they care if it's sooner rather than later.

People that are already interested, but not yet sold, again, I believe they'll see it when it comes out. These two types are not in a rush to see it.

People that are very interested, are getting annoyed at being teased around.

The only thing that makes kind of sense, is spreading the content out just to ensure hype levels are up when it releases. But I think they started way too early with the spreading of content.

But, whatever, just bring the damn video already.

Back
Top Bottom