Pricewatch!

Blackguards 35.99? that doesn't look like that much of a sale, or is it a typo?EDIT: oh, I see, 10% discount… I'll have to wait a bit longer :)
Yep it's only a small 10% off. I wonder if Steam set the price or Daedalic? I only ask as Developers can now set their own sale price anytime they want.

Bundle stars: Adrenaline bundle £3.59

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/adrenaline-bundle/

Bundle includes:
Expeditions: Conquistador
Etherlords II (contains Etherlords I)
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Axis Game Factory
Postal
Master Reboot
Rock of Ages
Gun Monkeys
Bang Bang Racing
Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
Monday Night Combat

Yep it's only a small 10% off. I wonder if Steam set the price or Daedalic? I only ask as Developers can now set their own sale price anytime they want.

If that's the case, I don't think it'll be good for Steam. Steam sales were KABOOM! but if now everybody can make it to the sales page by lowering $1 from the normal price, might dilute the effect.

Steam released new tools to allow developers to set their own discounts, and plan sales now. I don't see this as a bad idea myself, but have a feeling others might.^^

Here is the Link- http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/02/26/n...lopers-to-set-their-own-discounts-plan-sales/

Steam has announced new Steamworks tools for developers that will allow them to discount their own games when and how they like. Developers can choose to participate in weeklong deals, add custom discounts, and schedule sales up to two months in advance.

As posted to the Steam subreddit, the announcement was sent out to the Steamworks community group, saying, “With new Steamworks tools, you can configure your own discounts for custom sale periods or opt in to take part in upcoming weeklong sales. Once configured, the discounts will automatically start at the time specified.”

At Steam Dev Days, Steam’s big initiative was to put more control in the hands of developers. Apparently those Dev Days promises were not just talk: these new discounting tools put what is arguably the biggest hallmark of the Steam storefront, the Steam sale, in the hands of developers.

The traditional Valve-organized sales have often been great for devs and gamers alike. In January, for example, developer Q-Games stated that a discount on Pixeljunk Eden from $10 to $1 doubled the game's lifetime sales on Steam in eight hours. It will be interesting to see how the development community come together to form their own group sales events, and how those events might affect or complement our beloved Steam sales.

Maybe EA finally drops the Steam price on Sims Medieval to the sum asked on Origin (halved!).
Right. Who am I kidding.

South Park: The Stick of Truth is on sale at Green Man Gaming. You have to use the following code to Save 25% from Dealzon . It's only 20% if you live in the EU.

If anyone's interested Gamestop has Of Orcs and Men on sale for 10 bucks. You're provided a Steam key… but only after you install their app… which I promptly uninstalled afterward.

I see that the first two Dead Space games are on sale via Steam, now I'm not a huge Quake/Doom fan, but if these games are creepy and have some leveling/rpg elements, I'd be willing to plunk down some cash for them? With those criteria in mind, are they worth getting?

I see that the first two Dead Space games are on sale via Steam, now I'm not a huge Quake/Doom fan, but if these games are creepy and have some leveling/rpg elements, I'd be willing to plunk down some cash for them? With those criteria in mind, are they worth getting?

Absolutely! Dead Space 1&2 are, without a doubt, two of the best survival-horror games ever made. I wouldn't compare them to Doom or Quake though. Those games are pure shooters while Dead Space is more about story and surviving.

I rarely replay games due to having so many, but I've played through Dead Space 1&2 multiple times and plan to play them again in the near future. They're THAT good. It's a shame the third game didn't reach the same level.

Myself, I am waiting until it's under $10, considering it's generic hack and slash.

I think that it is more than just a generic hack and slash. I bought it in retail at that discounted price but have not had the time to play more than an hour and I enjoyed that hour.

It is a rpg with choices and consequences through their dialog system. The atmosphere is grim and fitting to the story. The combat takes a bit of getting used to as it is not simple button mashing.

I should play more but haven't got the time.

The Banner Saga is apparently at 33% off right now at Steam

Not much but enough to convince me to jump aboard I guess at this point...

Seems I have found out what I will be playing next, at last! More TB (even if not stellar at that) goodness ;)

Steam is having a especial 24h sale celebrating the BAFTA, with some of the nominated titles, the majority is already habitual sales like Bioshock Infinite (75% off) or the last Tomb Raider (67% off), but is possible to grab XCom: Enemy Within (75% off), Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag (40%) or LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (50%)

Back
Top Bottom