Risen Wisdom in Combat [Spoilers]

orange

Watcher
Hi all

I think I may of wasted my time and I would like someone to confirm such..

Well i'm working for the white robes and I need to complete the tests for the masters. The one guy wants me to get him the book 'wisdom in combat'

However, I already gave the book to 'Rufus' I believe his name was. So if I gave the book to him, I can't give it to the masters so I can't progress through the ranks..

Is their a second copy or something?

Thanks

Have you tried buying it back?

No I can't buy it back ):

And it seems that they both wanted the book. It seems that I had to read it before giving it to rufus.

However,I seem to remember telling him I already got it..

Oh and where do I go once I done all the master tests?. Either I ave done them all and I don't know what to do or I just need to give the book to Vitus..

Thanks

Ok....

I think that I already done the test, but I needed to get the fire crystal to finish them all.

But I started a new game, got to the bit where I join the Inqusition, saved and went for breakfast; where I thought about the above statement. Came back and went to load my old game back up, but it was still on the save screen, so i clicked the save file and guess what, It saved over it. This is going to be my 3rd time doing all the harbour town quests..

Oh well. Oh and yesterday while playing, I got a yellow screen and when I loaded it this morning it said the auto save was corrupt. Atleast it wasn't the main save ay?

Thanks for your help anyway ):

Yes they both want the book, but Rufus is in the upper monastery, which you can't get to until after you've already passed Vitrius's test.

So you have to have shown Vitrius the book before you can even give it to Rufus. It is impossible to give it to Rufus without having first shown it to Vitrius.

You only have to do the combat training to pass though?

Don't matter now though. But I redid it today and he said what he said before, so i must of shown him..

so is my quest book lying to me?

Edit: It turns out i didn't do the trust part of the quest :/

Atleast I can finally progress with the game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom