Pricewatch!

Eh, I liked it, got the game code, and unliked it again.

lol

I already own Metro though, so no liking from me.

GoG holiday sales have started. Lots of RPGs at 50% off.

Eh, I liked it, got the game code, and unliked it again.

Hmm..like many 3rd party sites Steam has amalgamated there's with Facebook these days. Me wonders if they associate the original account and the key. I also wonder if you can take back your info with just an unlike.

I might try a Lucky Day account to get a key. That's what I do for most sites that demand I register.

Hmm..like many 3rd party sites Steam has amalgamated there's with Facebook these days. Me wonders if they associate the original account and the key. I also wonder if you can take back your info with just an unlike.

I might try a Lucky Day account to get a key. That's what I do for most sites that demand I register.

My crude understanding is that it is much more like an old credit card imprint machine - they take your card to push it onto the duplication paper, you sign and they keep a copy - and give you back your card. If you get my meaning, you take back the 'card', but they already grabbed an imprint with all of the info.

Wow, Mike, that's old skool. I'd bet a significant portion of the folks here have never even seen one of those. ;)

They were nice in the regard that you didn't need money to pay.

Wow, GOG is going nuts with their winter sale. Just what I thought I had everything, turns out I needed desperados, populace two, crusader no remorse, and maybe something else by time I'm done. You need to check it out!

HURRY only 9 hours left.

Risen 2 can be had for as low as $6.43 at Greenman Gaming if you have not used their 35 percent off code, there is also a 25 percent ($7.42) off one if you have.

35% Code WINTR-SRVEY-42012
25% Code GMG25-CZPYL-D5MQ6 (not finding it on the site but worked for me yesterday)

The iOS version of Inxile's Bard's Tale is free today.
I believe this actually includes the original trilogy as well.

King Arthur II is $2.50 at GMG today. $1.87 with the coupon.

Is it worth $2? I keep reading that it's a buggy mess.

Risen 2 can be had for as low as $6.43 at Greenman Gaming if you have not used their 35 percent off code, there is also a 25 percent ($7.42) off one if you have.

Thats a nice deal-does Risen 2 use steam or some other DRM? I have never used GMG.

Just think, 1 week till the Steam winter sale. :biggrin:

Thats a nice deal-does Risen 2 use steam or some other DRM? I have never used GMG.

It'll say on the page what kind of DRM it uses. Risen 2 is indeed a Steamworks game, though. :)

The Witcher 2 currently 75% off on GOG, for $7.49.
Crazy. :)

It's worth mentioning that GoG translates dollar to Euro correctly, as opposed to virtually every other marketplace. So this offer is even more attractive for European customers.

GMG always mentions the DRM. Also if their own wrapper is required.

If you want to use PayPal, make sure your GMG account email address is the same as the PP email. GMG often has attractive prices, and nearly always 20-35% additional discounts, but their site is a bit lacking on the technology side.

Also be warned that vouchers only work for 1 game (!), even if you have multiple games in your shopping cart. So buy one game after the other.

Ok thanks for the info Gorath.
Really looking forward to playing it.
I somehow missed out on Risen 1 and 2
Will watch the steam sale for Risen 1 as well

DRM Free means you have to use GamersGate's shitty downloader, though!

Back
Top Bottom