Eschalon: Book II - Release Date Announcement Coming Soon

magerette

Hedgewitch
Basilisk Games posts a short update on the progress of Eschalon:Book II:
Just a quick update: beta testing is still going great! We are giving our testers a Release Candidate later this week to check out. If all goes well, we should be able to announce a release date very, very soon. Keep checking in!
This is a good time to remind everyone of our Twitter, Facebook and Buzz accounts. Often “minor updates” will end up there if they aren’t important enough for our main website. It’s just another way to stay in the know!
[EDIT] This was just posted in the community forums. It’s far more entertaining than our boring update: Link
More information.

This is awesome news, you guys are gonna love this.

I agree. I've been anxiously awaiting his next title. I'm hoping mages are a little better balanced this time around. Even if they aren't, this was a great little indie title. Knights of the Chalice and this game are great reasons to stay interested in the whole indie scene. I haven't played a Steven Peeler game yet, but he's another one I keep an eye on. If Vault Dweller actually ever releases his game, then that'll be another title to watch. I don't think VD has much magic in his game, so it won't get my money but I like a lot of what I see in his engine. I'm hoping he'll be successful and maybe his next game will have more magic, alchemy, and or sandbox elements.

Awesome, will be buying this on day 1.

Why does it seem there are some years where not 1 single RPG im looking forward to come out and then others are all release around the same time? Fallout New Vegas, Mount & Blade Warband and now Eschalon book II all in the same timeframe, might have to quit my job!

Back
Top Bottom