Pricewatch!

Deals everywhere!

GOG, Steam amd Amazon have their usual thing.
GameFly has a "build your own bundle" thing for EA, 2K, etc.
GMG has new deals for a couple of big publishers every day. Anachronox and Alpha Protocol are cheap.
Groupees has Avernum: Escape from the Pit.

Bioshock Infinite is $10 on steam today.

I am very tempted, but wondering about the DLC. Are they any good?

If you got the rig, (Big IF) Bioshock Infinite is a terrific game. Nice story, spectacular graphics and just fun to play. And for 10 bucks??????? Forget the DLCs (got em haven't played em). And while the first Bioshock is a vastly superior game, In many respects Bioshock Infinite did its best to hold it own.

Steam has Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition on sale for $16.74 right now!

Wow ... that is $3.25 cheaper than the sale price at the official site. Too bad it isn't 'Steamplay' (i.e. you have to buy Mac & PC versions separately).

Still waiting for the iPad version - looks like it might not make it before the App Store shutdown on the 21st. :(

FANTASTIC "History Through Fantasy" bundle at GOG right now.

Inquisitor, Driftmoon, Torchlight, King Of Dragon Pass and The Lords Of Midnight for $11.35.

o_o

Deus EX down (today) from 60% off to 75% off
or . . . $1.74.

***EDIT******

sorry flash sale good for about 3 more minutes
then its back to 2 bucks and something

Blackguards is on Flash Sale at Steam.

Not an RPG, but for anybody that has not bought this by now (which probably is very few people), it's simply insane that Brütal Legend is now for sale on Steam for 1,89 euro (what's that, USD$2,50?). The sound track alone is worth many times that.

\m/

Also, I thought Max Payne 3 for 4,- was pretty crazy.

The Witcher and Witcher 2 are 75% off on steam at 1.99 and 4.99 euro respectively. Though I think they've been cheaper on gog a couple of times. There's still like 22 hours remaining at the time of this post.

Wow that Blackguards sale must have quite brief - but the fallout on the steamforums is like 7 pages already ...

Left for Dead 2 is Free on Steam until 10am EST. You need to Log in and Claim.

Not sure if you have to Install it or just Claim it. Originally you needed to install it to keep it, but that pretty much broke Steam/sales. I just logged on the Left for Dead 2 page and clicked Install. It told me, Left for Dead 2 had been registered to my account.

Hopefully this means they realized how dumb it was to make everyone install during the biggest sale of the year.

Edit: Apologizes for sticking this in RPG section but didn't see a Sales thread anywhere else.

damn, Skyrim is 7.50 on steam right now. That's the lowest ive seen it, like ever

http://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/

9m0PLcQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom