Matt Barton - Crowdfunding Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Matt Barton has a video of his own kickstarter for his show.

For five years now, I've been providing folks like you with in-depth historical retrospectives and interviews with industry legends and pioneers. Many of you have supported my efforts by donating with Paypal. However, now there's a better way—Patreon!

http://www.patreon.com/blacklily8

Patreon is essentially a Kickstarter-like system, but instead of a one-time payment, you pay a small amount per episode or release. You only pay when I release a new episode, and you can set a monthly cap to ensure you don't go over your budget.

Like Kickstarter, Patreon supports all manner of goals and rewards, so you'll get more stuff depending on how much you give.

As always, thanks for your time and support, and please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions about my Patreon page.

Last edited:
I uploaded the wrong video. It's fixed now here is the right one. :blush:

Not so sure about his one. The guy is a professor at a public university, so the taxpayer is already supporting him nicely, not to mention he has published several books. No he doesn't HAVE to do this, but when the public is providing you a very nice lifestyle to teach, doing a little extra pro bono teaching on the side is not that much to ask.

I have zero interest in this type of stuff and I don't think I've ever seen one of his chats. I really don't care what devs think about while they're developing a game. I just want to play it when its done ;)

Back
Top Bottom