Watchtower Logo

Very nice indeed. Even the crazies like it!

It's definitely better than the phallic version!! :) I'd like to see a little more texture!!

The construction design of the rpgwatch logo tower is very similar to that of the famous Alcatraz tower! :)
10093-The-Watchtower-0.jpg

booyah_boy: I'm not very much into Fantasy themes/styles, but I agree with the rest - it's pretty good.

we are all inmates in rpg-prison :)

I like the new tower design, but the background color of the other looked good to me. I imagine the white would be replaced with the current colors of the forum, so that would work.

Re: quote by Dez [we are all inmates in rpg-prison] - what a great idea Dez,

The 'rpgwatch prison camp' where poor diggers and scrapers are held prisoner for the rest of their days sealed in by a magical barrier and where hard work in the rpgwatch forum ore mines are the only way to survive. No matter how hard they try to escape the barrier will stop them.......but one day a hero will come to set them free, just another simple digger but with the power of Innos, who will be that hero?
But seriously, i like both the original and the suggested one, i would lean towards the original has having a touch more "watch" or "lookout" tower emphasis. A few more choices offered before making the final decision would be nice. :)

Wulf, that sounds good, you should try to write an rpg based on that. ;)

What a novel story idea. Can't say I've heard anything like it before. Probably wouldn't make a very good RPG, though... ;)

Yeah, very old almost gothic idea!! :)

Wulf, your story idea sucks.... I can't believe anybody would be stupid enough to write a garbage plot like that... Oh wait,... what am I talking about? There IS no story. Besides, if you made it to be an actual GAME, I bet you'd get the controls all wrong, you would degrade women, the graphics would be crap, and it would have more bugs than a roach motel! If I wrote a review on the game, out of a score of 1- 10 I'd give it a score of negative bazillion!! I'm going back to playing Oblivion now...

HEY EVERYBODY!! :D That was my impersonation of an ANTI-fanboy... so how'd I do? Was I close? I've been working on the lines for a while... doing a lot of observation/ reading a lot of reviews.
Actually it felt kinda creepy - I don't think it's healthy to have that much anger built up inside! :lol: ;)

I think it's only fair that we take a moment to acknowledge Wulf's skillful crosstopic bane.

Ha! ha! - you guys sure know how to latch-on to someones folly. Re:dte's quote [I think it's only fair that we take a moment to acknowledge Wulf's skillful crosstopic bane.] My skills are pale in comparison other forum maestro's.

However...bordering on that grey area between on and off topic, may i offer a small condolence of repentance (with a dash of fun and impishness) by way of a rough drafted logo suited to the 'prisoner' theme.

watchlogo5vx0.jpg

Last edited:
The other night I had this dream that I was being chased by a ferocious German Shepard. He was barking and I somehow understood what he was saying. It sounded sort of like Scooby Doo saying "R! P! G!"

I don't know what that was all about, but after seeing Wulf's 'logo' I'm a little weirded out.

Very nice logo. I can't say I hate the current, but that new one does look a bit better IMO.

Thank you Sorcha Ravenlock, Dr. A, Neo, and everyone else who has commented on the concept.
As a matter of consensus the staff concluded that the logo I submitted did not entirely fit the site motif, thus, thanks to some much-appreciated input through personal correspondence with Dhruin, I'll be revising and submitting new concepts herein until something more appropriate arises.
If you have any suggestions you would like to make to the current version, or future submittals, I welcome your input.

PostScript:
I should have a new concept submitted within the next twenty-four hours. A recent black-out across my current location (Dallas, Oregon, USA) has caused a slight delay in my activities. My apologies.

booyah_boy's logo is great. Reminds me of a few developer's logos too.

Back
Top Bottom