2 Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Holly Molly!

My supervisor was participating in the race. I hope he's ok. *crossfingers*

Was he running? If so, you can online the last place he clocked in at, which should give you an idea if he was near the finish line when the bombs went off.

Horrible. I guess there was two explosions so no way was this any accident.

What kind of pathetic people plan this?

Horrible. I guess there was two explosions so no way was this any accident.

What kind of pathetic people plan this?

Islamic fundamentalists
Right wing anti-tax wackos (it is tax day here)
etc.

His finish time is almost 3 hours, that put him at 14:30. He might have been close. Although, it appear that it hit mostly spectators. Still :(

3rd detonation, though it looks like police identified it, cleared the area and blew it up themselves.

No accident.

Why you would injure/kill random innocent people I will never understand.

We are gonna f#$k someone up over this.

blatantninja said:
3rd detonation, though it looks like police identified it, cleared the area and blew it up themselves.

No accident.

Yeah sounds like you're right:

The Boston Marathon Marathon's official account tweets: There were two bombs that exploded near the finish line in today's Boston Marathon. We are working with law enforcement to understand what exactly has happened.

What can you say? Killing innocent people for reasons only a sick mind can understand.
My best wishes for the families and quick recovery for the injured

Not sure how anyone could entertain that it was an accident even for a second.

I hope the person/people that are responsible are caught. They should have their legs amputated like so many others had to today.

I'm interested if some crazymen say that they're responsible for that.
But still - there are more than enough groups which would like to "stir some things up".

yeah those catholics are blowing up people and cutting off heads in the name of Mary left and right these days....

Let's not blame anyone until more is known. We don't need hate filled rhetoric on a gaming site.

The White House is saying that any incident with multiple bombs is "clearly" a terror attack.

I still don't buy that at all. With a terrorist attack, the terrorists hurt you then threaten to hurt you more unless you change your behavior or pay them or whatever. They are trying to scare you into doing what they want you to do via extreme violence.

If the police get a message sometime soon with some sort of demands along with some details about the bombs to prove the message is coming from the people that did the bombing, then we've got a terrorist action. If not, it's just a murderer that uses bombs instead of guns.

Islamic fundamentalists
Right wing anti-tax wackos (it is tax day here)
etc.

Wow, smartie, why don't you propose to ban bombing first? Without those "anti-tax wackos" in the Boston Tea Party, you are still a loyal subject.

By no means I condone violence against innocent.

On the same subject, which Nobel prize winner could have done that?
US bomb kills 30 at Afghan wedding
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-125820/US-bomb-kills-30-Afghan-wedding.html#ixzz2QaHCuTuD

Regardless of ethnicity, political affiliation or motive, a horrible incident has happened and I hope all those affected recover.

The perpetrators should be executed and deserve to rot in hell.

Back
Top Bottom