Diablo 3 Expansion - Reaper of Souls

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well it's official Blizzard launched a new teaser site for Reaper of Souls. It's the first expansion that will be released for Diablo 3.

Diablo-3-s-First-Expansion-Is-Called-Reaper-of-Souls-Teaser-Site-Goes-Live.jpg

So are you excited yet?
smiley-undecided.gif

More information.

Last edited:
Is there still an auction house? Loot still broken? No stat allocation? No skill tree synergies? Mandatory connection for solo play?

Then no, no excited.

Yep, probably not even worth linking to…
Oh you never know it is the future site for more news, and apparently we still have a bug were videos and pics get erased when someone comments. I call it insurance.:)

That's a new bug to me. Who wrote this software?
Mythros and Ahru take care of the tech and software. It was fixed last month but it seems to have come back again.

Dear Blizzard,
Heres the deal. You make it single player with no mandatory connection, no "checkup" connections, add some synergy options, and I'll buy your game.
Wisdom

Dear Blizzard,
Heres the deal. You make it single player with no mandatory connection, no "checkup" connections, add some synergy options, and I'll buy your game.
Wisdom

Dear Blizzard,
I just want a refund, then we can part ways cleanly.
Santos

Is there still an auction house? Loot still broken? No stat allocation? No skill tree synergies? Mandatory connection for solo play?

Then no, no excited.

Agreed. No sale.

I wouldn't mind an occasional server hit as DRM since I have zero appreciation for people who don't want to pay for software (I am a software engineer, after all) and sadly there are a lot of people out there who would rather steal than pay for their entertainment. But forced online, server lag in single player, RMAH, and having an auction house at all just cheapens makes it a no.

How well did Diablo 3 do in the end? Quite a few people I know bought it, but just as many avoided it. I chose not to buy it, and don't feel like I missed out on much really. BUT if it was a huge success for Blizz then that may well determine how they make any future ARPG games (not that I can see them offering anything of interest to me really)

Great news!

Diablo 3 has been steadily improving and I'm waiting for the 2.0 loot patch before delving back into it again.

An expansion can only make it better.

Not excited. Not getting this. Diablo 3 is vry high up on my list of the most dissapointing game I've played.

How well did Diablo 3 do in the end? Quite a few people I know bought it, but just as many avoided it. I chose not to buy it, and don't feel like I missed out on much really. BUT if it was a huge success for Blizz then that may well determine how they make any future ARPG games (not that I can see them offering anything of interest to me really)
Besides old Sims stuff, it's the best selling computer game of all time, and it's only been out for a little over 1 year.

Most people bought it on the name alone, though. That may not happen again next time.

Bought D3 at launch, got a refund for it; oddly enough account access still not rescinded. And I've yet to ever log back on and desire going beyond the character selection screen. I think that speaks volumes for a game…

It will be interesting to see how well the expansion sells in comparison to the impulse purchase-laden launch of the main game. Many people simply bought based on hype alone and were sorely disappointed.

This newsbit is biased and full of prejudice, or unprofessional at best.
Sometimes it's better to be more informative and less judgmental, especially when you are posting a newsbit, which is supposed to be more news and less opinion/prejudice.

This newsbit is biased and full of prejudice, or unprofessional at best.
Sometimes it's better to be more informative and less judgmental, especially when you are posting a newsbit, which is supposed to be more news and less opinion/prejudice.
So it's biased because I asked are you excited yet? Don't see the problem here.

Back
Top Bottom