GOG - Content Level-up: Bullfrog Titles

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GoG.com is now offering the expansions for Dungeon Keeper, Syndicate, Magic Carpet, and Populous for free.

GOG.com 5th birthday celebration continues and we have some more gifts for you! This time, it's a nice pack of add-ons to the classic Bullfrog Productions titles in our EA catalog. There's plenty of previously not included content being added as you read this to five prominent Bullfrog games. If you bought them them previously, the updated versions will become available to you shortly. If you don't yet have those memorable classics in your collection, now you have some extra incentive to get them. Let's see what games get the Level-up treatment today, shall we?

Syndicate receives the American Revolt mission pack taking the future corporate executive work to a whole new level of awesome, thus becoming Syndicate Plus. Similarly, the fantasy underworld management game, Dungeon Keeper, becomes Dungeon Keeper Gold, with extra added evil in the form of the Deeper Dungeons expansion. Hidden Worlds have been discovered in the Arabian desert, making Magic Carpet into Magic Carpet Plus. Populous now invites you to the Promised Lands filled with new challenges, and Populous: The Beginning has yet some Undiscovered Worlds in store for you.

That's it! Five excellent, content-filled expansions await you in our classic Bullfrog titles. Again, if you bought any of these titles previously, you should now have access to the newly extended version without any additional fee. Have fun!
More information.

I am glad to finally be able to get the expansions for these games. While it is nice that they are giving them away for free, I just wonder if they had no choice but to do it that way since GoG really doesn't have any method in place to sell DLC or anything but a standalone expansion.

I wasn't aware of that. SoTS The Pit is a newer game, so I guess they could do the same with older game expansions. I remember that I was disappointed that they didn't have Magic Carpet Hidden Worlds available when I bought Magic Carpet, but now I have it for free :)

Woo hoo! New, free stuff!

Freebies on GOG? And not just any but freebies on EA games? Is tomorrow the judgment day?

Back
Top Bottom