Fantasy World Engine - Knights of the Chalice Sequel Details

Nice that he added all those classes. I came so close to getting the first one, which was really my kind of thing, but it turned out the lack of classes was a real problem for me. I'll definitely be picking up this one.

Awesome news!!

The first one was quite excellant. It reminded me of ultima in a good way. I would like to see the character interaction beefed up a bit though.

YES

YES. I <3 this game and i'm glad Blue Salamandar is coming through with his next iteration.

Fantastic news.
Cannot wait for a release date.

Whilst I only played the demo of the first game, I had a blast with it. The turn based combat was refreshing as was the familiar, at times cute writing.
I think I'll be buying an original of it before too long.

The art and atmosphere reminded me of a jRPG mixed with the mechanics and UI of the old Dark Sun engine.

Really glad to see that it's continuing and that the creators are being supported by the fans.

I loved the first one! Can't wait for this!

Some damn nice AI there, pushing me into my own spells and things I'm used to getting away with in the old ad&d games.

I really liked how the demo was an extra mini campaign not pulled from single player too. Hope it's like that again.

Back
Top Bottom