Age of Wonders - Full Trilogy Release @ Impulse

I think the other two games are still set to appear on GOG as well. So I'd hold on until you can buy them there.

it says 'coming soon' in GOG for AoW2 + expansion. I don't have any preference on Impulse vs. GOG, I have games in both systems. The trilogy is $20 in Impulse. AoW 1 is $5.99 in GOG. If they sell AoW2 and the expansion at the same price, it'll end up at about $18 GOG vs. $20 Impulse. Let's see how it goes.

Yup, I'll wait for the GOG release too. GOG is simply the best digital distribution service, in my opinion.

Kay

it says 'coming soon' in GOG for AoW2 + expansion. I don't have any preference on Impulse vs. GOG, I have games in both systems. The trilogy is $20 in Impulse. AoW 1 is $5.99 in GOG. If they sell AoW2 and the expansion at the same price, it'll end up at about $18 GOG vs. $20 Impulse. Let's see how it goes.
Impulse has three soundtracks, Gog.com has none.

Three soundtracks are, in my opinion, easily worth the extra $2.

The series is excellent. I just replayed it (using my old discs, though I'll probably still buy the whole thing at GOG so it's available for download wherever I go). Had a lot of fun!

I'm about to play all three once I finish my Master of Magic game. Although it may be wizzy overdose…

EDIT: Are manuals available via either service? I couldn't imagine playing any these without a manual.

I'm about to play all three once I finish my Master of Magic game. Although it may be wizzy overdose…

EDIT: Are manuals available via either service? I couldn't imagine playing any these without a manual.

you can probably get them in replacementdocs.com or something like that.

I was only looking for a manual for Shadow Magic, but I couldn't find it on replacementdocs.com a couple days ago. I did, however, find all three at another site. You have to do their little 10-star survey to unlock the download. I only tested Shadow Magic, but I DLed the manual fine. Nothing noticeably spammy happened or anything. Here are the links:

Age of Wonders:
http://safemanuals.com/314159.php?k...18b6afa6c&ID=116567&q=GAMES PC AGE OF WONDERS

Age of Wonders II:
http://safemanuals.com/314159.php?k...9eb4c2&ID=116566&q=GAMES PC AGE OF WONDERS II

Age of Wonders -- Shadow Magic:
http://safemanuals.com/314159.php?k...112233&q=GAMES PC AGE OF WONDERS-SHADOW MAGIC

Lots of tasty tables within. DL at your own risk. =P

My pleasure. I was happy to find them, too. :)

Manual query

I bought this from stardock/impulse and got no manual so thanks for the tip about the manual download at "safemanuals.com". However I have a question relating to the downloaded file. It starts with chapter Nine. So is this just a part of the manual I have downloaded? Is the rest of it available?
Regards
parsons_mc@bigfoot.com

Back
Top Bottom