Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday Myrthos

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYRTHOS

Have a great one and try to enjoy yourself!!

Happy Birthday, Master! *grovel* :flower:

Happy Birthday to He Who Makes it All Possible. :cake:

Thanks! Reaching the age of 45 was err.... like reaching 44 actually :)

Happy Birthday Great One! Be it late, but hope you had a good one. :w00t::party2::cake::jester::party:

An belated "happy birthday" from me as well ! :)

Seriously belated "happy birthday" from me also :)

Happy Birthday, dduke! :flower:

Best wishes dduke. It's sorta cool having your birthday so close to Christmas. Twice as many PRESENTS:party2::cake:

Best wishes dduke. It's sorta cool having your birthday so close to Christmas. Twice as many PRESENTS:party2::cake:

I don't think so (haveing a friend who's birthday is comeing up in a week). It's rather half as many presents in a year, since pepole can't come up with enought things to buy to fill two occasions in such short timespan. I didn't get my friend anything for Christmas.

And happy birthday dduke! Whoever you are... :rolleyes:

Übereil

I don't think so (haveing a friend who's birthday is comeing up in a week). It's rather half as many presents in a year, since pepole can't come up with enought things to buy to fill two occasions in such short timespan. I didn't get my friend anything for Christmas.

And happy birthday dduke! Whoever you are... :rolleyes:

Übereil

Well I always thought it was pretty cool. Mine is coming in a week too. I still got a bunch of presents for Christmas and then a few more for my birthday. I was easy to buy for. Always computer games, no clothes please ;) It was cool one year my mom actually hunted down an old copy of Ultima 1 for my birthday. She had just given me Ultima 4 for Christmas.

Doesn't really matter now though, it's more fun giving to my family and hope I guessed right lol. I always buy computer stuff for them so I'm pretty safe in regards whether they will like it or not.

I always buy computer stuff for them so I'm pretty safe in regards whether they will like it or not.

You know they'll allways HATE what you buy them? :lol:

Übereil

It was cool one year my mom actually hunted down an old copy of Ultima 1 for my birthday

This is really cool - can you show us a snapshot of the box ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DDUKE!

Hope it was a great one for you. :party2::greengrin::party::jester::cake:

Back
Top Bottom