DA:Inquisition - Jaws of Hakkon Released for PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3

aries100

SasqWatch
GameRanx writes that Jaws of Hakkon has been released for the Xbox 360, the PS3 and and the PS4. A quote:

The latest DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition, titled Jaws of Hakkon, is now available for PS4, PS3, and Xbox 360, ending the timed exclusivity of the content for PC and Xbox One.
Sony Playstation also released a new trailer - you can watch it here.

If some of you should have forgotten what the Jaws of Hakkon DLC is about, here's a brief reminder:

Discover the fate of the last Inquisitor and the powerful dragon he hunted. Enter an overgrown wilderness filled with Avvar, fiercely independent hunters who settled in the southern mountains of Thedas.
More information.

Huh?
I wasn't aware it was PC exclusive for a time... Didn't buy it anyway.

Huh?
I wasn't aware it was PC exclusive for a time… Didn't buy it anyway.

Technically, it was supposed to be a Xbox One exclusive (per their Microsoft contract), but they released it at the same time for the PC.

Wow its on PS3? I'll still wait for it to get off EA's awful Origin service, then get it on PC.

Wow its on PS3? I'll still wait for it to get off EA's awful Origin service, then get it on PC.

So you're basically waiting for EA to go out of business and another publisher to snatch up the rights?

Back
Top Bottom