Hearts of Iron IV - Released on Steam

That is a matter of taste only. Cats can absolutely love a torn cardboard and dogs buried, rotten bones.

Stellaris is exciting as to see how Paradox solves issues.

One issue, for example, is the disjointed maps. In other paradox prodcuts, battles happen on the same map as movement planning.

In Stellaris, the combat map is separated from the movement map. The combat map adds nothing but tedium at the moment.
It forces the player to switch from one to another. Maybe Paradox want to push a small RTS like mini game.

Well, bugs or no, I followed Nyx's advice and got my partner Stellaris…and she loves it!

Thanks, Nyx! We really did good with this one!

Yay, well done! :highfive: hope you two get plenty of hours to enjoy with it :D hit me up on steam (sig) if you need any advice or, when I get back home, want to try some casual MP mode.

Yay, well done! :highfive: hope you two get plenty of hours to enjoy with it :D hit me up on steam (sig) if you need any advice or, when I get back home, want to try some casual MP mode.

I'll add you!

Any word on state of the game?HoI III was one of most horrible messes I seen on release and it took months just to kill major bugs, so I am waiting for conformation game is in playable state before diving into it.

It is definitively in a playable state.

The issue is not on bugs, but on gameplay.

Classical Paradox release (contrary to Stellaris) as Paradox released hoi 4 in an open form to determine what type of gameplay players desire before committing in a direction or another.
Since V2, Paradox no longer want to advance too much the developpment and be forced to reverse it because players did not like it.

Back
Top Bottom